72) Playing matchmaker ❤️🌍(scar and brie )

Age : 13

Tw : none .

________________________________________

TING !!

Notification sound on maa's phone made me wake up . I pepped on her phone and saw it from aunt brie ... But maa has saved her number with red heart emoji ... I smiled ...I think maa has crush on aunt brie ... Ig aunt brie has crush on maa too ...But they both are too shy to tell each other ...

I don't have a dad...he left us before my birth ... So .Aunt brie is like my other mom because she was with maa when she was pregnant with me ..And ig maa has crush on her after that ...But they both are afraid of this society and public ...

I know maa has crush because she always sends pic to aunt brie to choose her dress and aunt brie does the same too..I know some fans ship them ...I also do

I was taking the phone to see what aunt brie texted just then ..Maa said

"Pass the phone to me y/n" and I did that ...I love her but afraid of her ...She is a very strict mother ...

She smiled while texting aunt brie ..After a min ..She kept her phone ..

"Good morning baby girl " maa said and I cuddled into her chest .. she feels so good . She is warm and comfortable ...

She stroked my hair with her long fingernails ... I feel so safe ..

" Good morning mana...U know ...I feel so safe with u " i said nestling more into her

" That's what I am proud of ...I made a promise to make u feel safe always .... When u came into my tummy ...I made that promise and it's unbreakable " maa said and kissed my head ..

" So what do u want for breakfast Missy ?" Maa asked as we get up ..

" Uhhh pasta ?" I asked

" Ok that's good .." mum said

* Time skip *

I was decorating one of our balcony .. Because I want to set maa and aunt brie a date ...Maa doesn't know ...I kept it secret ..It was all done ..And we have many balconys ...So I chose one of them where maa doesn't goes much ...

I called aunt brie .

B= " Hey little Missy ... What's up?"

Y/n =" uh can u come to our house at 7 p.m.. with formals please "

B= " ok but why with formals ?"

Y/n= " uh because we are having a party ..So uhh"

B= " ok lil Scarlett ...See u at 7 p m then "

Y/n = "yes byeee..Love u "

B= " love u more jelly bean "

And she cut the call

" Maa can we wear a dress today ?" I asked

" But why?" She asked

" Uhh because aunt brie and others are coming ...For a chat but u want everyone to wear formal " i said lie ...I had to ..

At 7 p.m.

We were ready ...

Ma wore this