82) Suppressed feelings forever ! ❤️🌎 (scar) part 3 requested

Requested by many people .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age :11 years

Tw : none

A/n - it was really a tiring day today but all ended well . I am gonna sleep now and hope u will like this part 3. I didn't have idea of making it .. but i did . And it's sad because u know everytime our life doesn't gives us happy ending . Sometimes it's sad . So I did make it a bit real and sad . Sorry guys but read it please . I guess it is worth ur time . And please don't forget to vote it .. it means a lot

Thanks for supporting and loving me . Ly all ❤️
_________________________________________

*Time skip*

~5 months later ~

Y/n's pov:

As the days passed , my death came nearer to me and my health got worse . Blood comes out from my cough . My stomach hurts a lot . But I am put on high meds . Right now . I am sitting with my mum , Scarlett and aunt Lizzie and watching a movie . I spend lot of times with them . Rose is playing with others and Cosmo is sleeping in his crib . Scarlett didn't adopt me but she wanted me to call her mum . So I did . Dad , means Colin is out for his work but he will come soon . I live with them in their house . Aunt Lizzie , aunt Florence and others comes to visit me and spend time with me daily .. even they stays with me sometimes .

I was sleepy right now .

"Bubba u are tired " mum said . I nod . She pulled me closer to her chest . I felt so relieved by her warmth . I wish I could have her for whole life . But I am gonna die a month later .

She stroked my hair and planted soft kisses on my head very gently as I was her newborn . She pays attention to me more than her own children and colin too . I am happy .

I slept on her bosom gently sighing the breathe of relief .

*Time skip*

I was woken up in the afternoon by dad tickling my sides . I rolled off laughing.

" Dada nooo pleaseee " i said and giggled . Mum was holding Cosmo and rose started to tickle me too .

" No rosebud ... Please " i said and huffed . They stopped . Dad picked me up on his lap .

" How was ur day sweetie ?" He asked

" It was soo good . How was ur day dada ?" I asked

" It's was ok but now I guess it will be best as I am with u " dad said . Rose sat beside me while mum went into the kitchen with Cosmo .

I suddenly had an urge to cough . I cough putting my palm on my mouth and removed it to see my hand full of blood .

" Oh shit " dad mumbled .

" Mama . Sissy had blood " rose yelled and ran to mum . Mum immediately ran to me passing cosmo to dad .

She took me and went to the bathroom .
She helped me clean up . I saw tears in her eyes . I know she doesn't want me to go .

" Mama . I know u don't wanna let me go but as I said I am spending best time with u all nothing could have been better . And it's christmas next week . We will have so much fun mama ..Don't cry .. i will always be alive in ur heart " i said and wiped her tears . She pulled me into her and sobbed like anything . As if someone is snatching her heart away .

I calmed her down .

" Mama , let's go down and talk about christmas stuff " i said to distract her

"Yes bubba let's go " she said . We went down and I assured dad that I was ok