5) Busy pt 1 (scar) 🌏❤️

Age : 12

Rose's age : 2

Tw: foul language...... blood ...abuse

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

Today I woke up again...I was feeling like shit....I don't know.... It's another boring day...

I wanted my mom today... But is always with rose . Whenever I need her to spend time with her. She said "no "everytime i wanted to hang out or wanted to spend time with her.........

I wake upand got dressed...I put snacks and some sweets out and placed some blankets and out the tv on and played my mom's fav movie...

I went to Rose's room and say mom was there with her on her lap and babbling with her..

"Mom ,would u like to watch a movie with me...?"

"No ..I am busy " she said without looking up

"But mom" i was cut off by her...

"Y/N I SAID I AM BUSY... CAN'T U SEE? WHY ARE U ACTING LIKE THIS? GO OUT . AND U ARE 12 AND ROSE IS 2 .SHE NEEDS U MORE THAN U DO. NOW GET OUT!"

She yelled at me..

"S-sorry " i said and ran up to my room and sobbed ...

Who will explain it to her that ....? Although I was 12 ,i need my mom.

After 15 mins of crying ....I decided to go to lizzie aunt's house ..She is very good and caring........

I pack my stuff and left the house silently ....

Scarlett's pov :

I haven't seen y/n for a long time and I don't know what is she doing....

Rose fell asleep on my lap ...So I picked her up and placed on her bed...

I went out and saw the tv in the movie room was on...I thought y/n was there but she wasn't...

I saw she decorated the room ... Simple and vintage just like I love...She also played my fav movie...Placed my fav foods...

Omg! She did so much for me and I yelled at her.... such a poor mom i am..!

I don't know why was i behaving like this to y/n...She should be treated like rose is... Maybe I am getting frustrated with y/n being my ex - husband's (ryan) daughter...She reminds me of him...But beyond everything she is my daughter....She calls colin "dad" ... Even Colin love her so much.....Omg! Where is she now?
.
I searched every inch of my house ..She wasn't there....I was panicking ...

I called Colin

C= Colin

S = scarlett

S= babe is y/n with u..?

C = no... why ...What happened?

I told him everything..

C = scar...I didnot expect this from u. How u could tell such a rude word to her ...She is only 12...And yes...She obviously needs her mother like rose does. I know I am being overprotective of her.... U will think that I am not her real dad .. then why? She is my daughter even if I am not her biological father. I love her. And if anything happens to my daughter...I will- ...Sorry ..I am overreacting... babe call lizzie , cobie , chris ( both) , rdj .. Florence ....She must have gone to someone...I am calling Ryan...."

He sounded very angry and disappointed...

I know I have done a blunder ....

I called Lizzie and everyone colin said but no one knew where she was .

Colin and everyone arrived in a min at our house....

Everyone tried to call whoever they could but no one knew where she was .....

"Omg ! We can't trace her ...Where she must have gone ? ....We need to find her fast " lizzie said...

Y/n's pov:

I was walking on the street towards lizzie aunt's house .....

Suddenly i felt someone following me .....I started to walk faster he also increased his pace.....

He ran after me and caught me...I could not see his face as he was wearing mask ...

He tied me and took me with him ....

He placed me on a chair...In a room and said

"Finally got u...For u....Ur mom left me... Thought I was a bad omen to u...Today I won't spare u little brat"...

He said and took out a knife....

He made a cut on my hand... blood started to Gush out...He made several cuts on my body...I was drenched in blood....He then put the knife on my right shoulder between the collar bones and pressed it hard...

"Ahhhhhhhh...It hurts ...Stop... please "

"No ...U brat...U fucking piche of shit...U don't have any Right to live ....Uk what ur mom did ?Huh... I wanted to marry her ....But she didnot cause she said I will ruin ur life....U ruined mine...For u ....Ur mim didn't marry me....I loved her...And she is so fucking hot still now after having two kids....I wanna fu-"

"Don't say rubbish about my mom...She did it right ...U are a bad person "

"Shut up!!"

He pressed the knife harder.... Blood was flowing down like a river....She made cuts on my leg .... thighs and back ....

I felt dizzy...I fell out of chair....

~after 30 mins~

I fell someone driving and I was in the backseat ....He stopped and throwed me out of the car ...And I black out after that ...

_________________________________________

What will happen ?will y/n survive ...?...

Suggestions or comments if any?