24) Beach fun ❤️🌏. (scar)requested

Requested by EveAngela9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 1 year .

Tw: <(^。^)
_______________________________________

Narrator's pov :

So it is a very relaxing day for the family . They are going to beach in Hawaii . Scarlett, Colin ,Rose ,Cosmo and u . Only the family . Scarlett had u just 1 year ago and u are super clingy with her among all her children . Cosmo is 12 and Rose is 12. (They are twins here)They both love u a lot . Cosmo is very overprotective brother . And Colin is too protective about u. U are not very strong ...I mean ur immune system is a bit low. Doctor told it will be ok when u be 2 - 3 years old . When u were born , u were to weak and didnt have any immunity . They had to put u in incubator . Doctor wasn't sure u would live or die . During Scarlett's pregnancy with u ...She had complications .So they all are overprotective. But this is the first time u are traveling with them..And everyone was super freaked out . But they wanted u to go out also.

"Babe don't forget to take her pacifier ." Scarlett said to Colin while she picked ur diapers and pants.

"Mama i am talking sissy's some favourite toys . Else I know she will throw tantrum." Cosmo said while picking ur lulu(rabbit) and bini (the bear).

"Yeah....Ok great job Cosmo . Babe we have to take her medicines too.incase ...And yeah...Breastmilk pumper..." Scarlett said while picking some more of ur shirts.

They all were busy packing ur things while u played with cosmo .

"Zaza(u say cosmo zaza) , mw ball" u said while giving him a big ball....

He smile and picked u up and missed ur head.

"Ok sissy.now enough playing . It's already 9 p.m. and we will leave for hawaii tomorrow ....Now eat and sleep " he said and grabbed a bottle of milk which Scarlett pumped before . He put the nipple on ur lips and u suckled it. He kissed ur head .After u drank the milk ....He bobbed u up and down and u burped .He then cradled u and made u fall asleep . U slept on his chest. And he put u in ur mom and dad's bed. Scarlett kissed cosmo's head.

"Thank u my baby boy . U did so well...U are so much good brother and rose is too good sister . But as rose is busy packing with us ,u fed her and put her in sleep. I am proud of u..Be with ur sister throughout her whole life like a very protective brother like u are ." She said and rose hugged Cosmo.

"Yeah mom don't worry..We will never let anyone do anything to sissy ..We will protect her no matter what...And no matter how much she grows up. She is our princess ." Cosmo and rose said...

"Now let's take some of our beach toys" rose said and Cosmo nodded .

"Bye mom bye dad....Good night "they said and left the room.