4) Bonding ❤️🌏..(scar)

Age : 8

Tw: none ...

Note - here y/n is Colin's daughter so find out what happens...(rose is not here)

________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

My dad and Scarlett got married  and were living together for months .....
I was happy that dad found someone at last.

But i couldnot get along with scarlett because of my insecurities ....I dinot know but when ever she asked me to hangout with me ... Said no...

KNOCK ! KNOCK !

It was scarlett ...

I opened the door .....

"Y/n would u like to hangout with me  ? Or maybe we can watch a movie ?.".

"No...I have my own work "

I said and closed the door...Kinda slammed it....

I don't know why it happens...

Scarlett's pov :

Today also she did the same....

What is wrong with me? I am trying to be her mom....She never likes to hangout with me or even bond with me.....She is always on her own...She doesn't have dinner with us or even sits with us...I feel terrible.. ..

I noticed tears rolled down my face...

I ran downstairs to Colin...

"What happened babe?" He asked ...He was shocked seeing me cry......

"Why colin ? Am I that bad ?...I want y/n to have a mother - daughter bonding with me but she never does like to hangout or even talks to me...

She barely eats together with us....She is only 8 ...I want her to live like a 8 year old ...I want to watch her grow... Believe me Colin ,i want to make her feel loved and be her mother......I don't know what is wrong with me....... From the first day she is distant with me ...And I know she hates me"

I sobbed into Colin's arms...

He cupped my face and kissed me...
And said...

"There is no fault in you or y/n..... She had a tough childhood ...Ok i will tell ue everything about her past... Please sit down and drink some water....

So..." He was cut off  by y/n...

She had tears in her eyes .....

"I don't hate u Scarlett .....U are a very good person and I am happy that my dad found someone at last.......

I  was 1 year old then.....

I saw my biological mom leave me and dad ..... They always fought.... She just left like nothing happened .... Although I was 1 year old...I knew  she was never going to return...I grew up without  a  mother...I have lost faith in having a mother and I am scared that u would leave us too....So I am afraid to get close with u.....

But I really don't hate u.... scarlett..."

She said and ran to colin...

He hugged her and sushed her.... She was crying and shaking violently......

She was so small , so frail  and already gone through so many difficulties..

Before i could say anything colin said

"Baby girl.... scarlett will never leave us....She loves u and me....And she will always be here..."

He looked at me...

I went and sat besides them.....I started to stroke y/n's hair...

Suddenly he jumped from colin's lap and hugged me....I was started at first but then i hugged her...

"Aww my poor baby...I am so sorry u have go through all this...I will never leave u and ur dad...I promise...I love u my baby girl...U are very special to me.."

I said while she sobbed...

After 15 mins , she recovered her and said...

"Sorry scarlett if i have hurt u...I was being foolish....But please never leave us...If u do i will not have anything more to left in me to live.... I love u.."

"No i wont ....I promise...Can we watch a movie ?"

"Yeah..."

While watching the movie .....She felt asleep on me.....I looked at colin  and picked her up and placed her on our bed ... She slept with us peacefully....

~after 6 months~

/While on a trip with other cast members of mcu/

"Y/n ...Don't go so deep in the sea" i yelled ...She came back...

She had a very good relationship with the cast members all of them loved her and she loved all of them...

She came running to me with something in her hand...

"Mama ...She this shell..It's so beautiful.."

Aiejegjsiwmslaidmd!! What !!! She said "mama" i was soooooo overexcited....

Everyone heard it and looked at us...Colin started to tear up...

She didnot realise and said it.......

"Oh sorry scarlett ....I really didnot mean to call u that....sorry".....

" There is nothing to be sorry...U said it when u felt it....And u will call me mama....I love u my baby"

I said while pulling her  into a hug.....

Colin ran towards his  backpack and brought out some papers and handed it to y/n

"Mama...I know some day this day would come...So I told papa to make the adoption papers ready ....So will u adopt me mama? And can I change my add ur name to mine...So that I can be y/n scarlett Johansson jost ...If u are ok with it?"
She asked and hung her face down...

Am I dreaming ?Is this really happening?
Tears were running down continuously...

"Yess ofcourse ... My baby girl ....I would love to adopt u ...And yes u can have my name....U are always my daughter... U were ...U are and u will be. Forever."

I said and signed the papers...

Yess!! She is mine...I would be the best mother she could ever have....We all shared a hug...

And Everyone cheered for us...

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading...

Any suggestions or requests??.....