54) Run away ❤️🌎 ( nat ) part 3

Narrator's pov :

Just the they heard a loud thud outside ...

They ran out of the room to the compound ground and saw something vicious ....natasha and Bucky broke down ... And so did everyone .

Bruce and tony ran and picked ur body . Ur body was covered with blood and bruises all over . There was a bullet shot in ur stomach.

Natasha tool ur body from tony .

"Baby ...Please wake up...For mama....For daddy ...Please...We love u...I love u ...Please baby girl" natasha cried .

" Tony please save her ....Please....!!" Bucky said and hold u.

" Is she dead ?" Wanda asked .

"No....She is not...But we need to heal her rn" bruce said

They took u inside and Bruce and tony started to check u up.
Meanwhile in the common room. All were wondering who did that to u.

" who that could be ? Who can hurt her ...I will kill that person " Bucky said

"We have to find the person as soon as possible . " Natasha said .

"Or maybe a group?" Yelena said .

"Yes ....But how will we found that ?"steve said .

"Let me use my powers to read y/B's mind ...." Wanda said .

Wana went to ur cabin ...Ur operation was done but u were lying down in bed with iv . U were unconscious .

Wanda read ur mind . She shook. She began to cry.

"What did u see tell us ?" Bucky said .

Wanda continued to cry.

"Tell us wanda please "natasha yelled .

"It's H.Y.D.R.A . I saw them kidnapping her and - and abused her a lot. They performed tests. And at last they shot her maybe she didn't pass it ....That's why she has so many bruises " wanda said and cried .

"Omg!! I would kill ghat bastard " Bucky said . And was going to leave .

"Not now buck.....We need plan " steve said .

" Yes and moreover our baby needs us " natasha said . Bucky looked at nat's green eyes which were glistening with tears .

Bucky dragged natasha to her room. He didn't want natasha to cry infront of everyone .

As soon as he locked the door ..Natasha
Broke down in his arms. She sobbed loudly.

"Shhh!! Calm down babe....Our baby is strong ...She will be ok" Bucky said as tears slipped his eyes also.

Natasha continued to sob .

" It's my fault ....I did all this to our baby...If I hadn't ignored her...This day would never come....Our baby would be safe and for me ...y/n could not have u in her life....I am the one to be blamed . " Natasha cried .

Bucky made her look up.

"See nat....People makes mistake..And it's pretty common....U have done it and realized it now...So it's ok...I was always there in her life . I have watched her grow . I know her first word was "mama" i know how she used to fell down while walking in every 4 mins...I know everything ....Just i wasn't her dad....And she get to know it. ...That's good too. " Bucky said.

"Yes...I know...I am sorry babe...I love u " natasha said .

"I love u more babe...And I love our baby also...She is our everything ..." Bucky said