56) Quietness ❤️🌏 ( scar) part 1

Age : 8 years old.

Tw : none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett's pov :

I have to go to the set early today ...We have an important scene today ...Ever , Lizzie , Florence and all of us are bound to reach the set early .

(Note - here ever anderson play the role of elder daughter of black widow and u will play the younger duaghter of black widow ...But u didnt yet join the cast ....Ever is 13 ...U can search in the google who ever anderson is )

I saw rose and Cosmo in my both sides sleeping ...They both are 13 now and they are twins....i nudged them Nd kissed their head .

" Wake up babies ...It's morning ...And mama has to go ..."i said

" Don't go ...Please mama " Cosmo said

" Yes mama..Please we miss u ..." Rose said ...They gave me puppy eyes . I know they miss me but I can't help. Wait i got an idea ...I can take them to set...They are homeschooled and does online classes ..

" Ok..When I will take u to set but no funny businesses ..U both will do all of ur classes ....." I said

"Ok mama...We promise "rose and Cosmo said

" So they are going with u today " Colin asked

" Yes ...U also have to go to snl studio...So they will come with me " i said .

"Did u find another girl for playing natasha's daughter ...?" Colin asked

"Not yet ...Hopefully Russo will find soon ...He just can't find the perfect one with attitude but compassion for mother and sister nad still very rough...Her face will talk .Let's see "i said... ...

"Now go get up fast nd do ur brush " i said and Cosmo and rose went to the bathroom to do brushing .

" But finding a 8 years old with all that qualities is tough..." Colin said

" Yes ofc...But let's hope Russo and cate will find the perfect girl " i said

I was going out of the bed . Colin hold my hands and pulled me towards him.
He kissed me and I also did the same back...It went on and on.

" Mama...We are ready " rose and Cosmo said and got in our room.

" Ewwwwww ..." They both said and we pulled of the kiss.

" Mama..And dada ..Please don't do ...ewwwwwwwwwwww " rose said

"Yes sis is right " Cosmo said to he thought younger sister .

We smiled . I went to the bathroom .

" Daddy can u please pack our bag ?" Both of them ask Colin .

" Yes ofc let's go ..."they went and I took a shower .

*Time skip *

We reached the set .Everyone has already arrived . Rose , ever , cosmo , Lexi , julian and Jett all were friends ....
The all played their role together ..Even Florence also joined the gang ...

We all are very happy family .

Just the cate and Russo entered with a girl behind them... We wondered who it was .

"Hi guys...We found the one to play Natasha's younger daughter . Natashia and ever's name is already decided as natalia . Her real name is y/n...Say hi" cate said turning to the girl.

" Hi " the girl said in a very husky voice ...She looked at her ..She has green eyes , natural blonde hair , button nose and small lips ....She looks good. But she didn't smile.

" Hi "everyone said smiling at her .But she didn't smile and remained quiet .

"Where did u get her from ?" I ask

"Actually ...We were going on searching for random kids and then we found her ...She auditioned and she did well..." ...Russo said

" Ok so get ready with ur stuffs ..." Cate said and we went to our trailer .

" So one needs to help y/n- "cate said but she was cut off by y/n.

" Sorry ma'am..But no one. Needs to help me i am independent . "Y/n said ...It was absolutely unthinkable for a 8 years old to say.

Y/n wasn't like a 8 years old we generally see. She was very quiet, doesn't smile at all... ..

" U need help ..." I and Lizzie said

" No mrs Johansson and mrs..Olsen..I don't need help but thanks " y/n said with slight attitude ...We didn't expect this kind of behaviour from a 8 year old...

" U can call us by our name " Lizzie said

"I am not comfortable calling u all by ur names ..U are much elder to me and I respect u ...Sorry I won't be able to call u by ur names " y/n said and put her head down.

"It's ok...No problem " cate said and lizzie came to my trailer . I saw ever , rose and cosmo chatting ....

" So u guys are chatting well...Now ever get ready and cosmo and rose do ur homeworks ..."i said and they all listened to me ....Ever was very good girl..She always respected me and loves me a lot...She always listens to me...

We got ready and get out of the trailer and reach the set . We saw y/n sitting alone with her phone and earphone . I went and sit beside her ...I saw ever's face change because I always gave ever the most attention ....She thought I would not give her attention more..

Lizzie sat beside y/n's another side ...But suddenly she got up and went away...I got hurt by her actions ...

" why is she like this? " i asked Lizzie.

She went and sat....Just then Florence went and asked y/n..

" Hye...Who do u have in ur family ?" She asked .

" I don't wanna talk about it ..Leave me alone " y/n said with a bitter attitude ...Florence didn't say anything and came to us and said

" She is so small but has a lot of attitude ..I hate her already..Ever and other are all so good and better than her " she said

" Yes she has a lot of attitude..I don't like her at all" ever said .

" Yes me too" lexi said along with ever .

I don't know what to say but I kept quiet . I don't know what is wrong with such a small kid .

* Time skip *

We have our scene ...We do it ..And it was with ever and y/n...They got into a fight and ever pushes y/n...

Everything was going well..And I must say y/n is a very good actress .

Ever pushed y/n in the scene ...But y/n fell down hard on the floor ...Her forehead got cut and her hands got bruished badly...I didnt know ever did it
intentionally or not...

But we all ran to y/n. We tried to get her up..But she pushed lizzie ..Ever let the scene . And then i also went to help her but she pushed me too...

" I dont need anyones help...And ever did it intentionally..She pushed me hard ....She didnt have to push me that way...But she did ..." Y/n said and ran to her trailer ....

_________________________________________

Words : 1154

Thanks for reading ...

Hope u like it ...

Dont worry this will have 3 - 4 parts..So dont worry ...