Chapter Nineteen

"You want this right? It wasn't just a we're about to die so I want it kind of thing right?" Leif asked with shaky eyes and you let out a soft laugh.

"Of course I want this. I want you, every part of you. I'm done playing with borrowed time, every minute of my life I want to spend with you." You spoke and your voice made it clear you were  more sure of anything else.

"God I love you so much starship." His voice was raspy and you grinned from ear to ear, nuzzling your nose against his.

"I mean I would sure hope so, I am sexy." You we're giggling because he was lightly tickling you now. He usually thought about how you were sexy and made it sound like a joke when he verbalized it. He never kid about anything he said to you. He loved you for every part of you and he never wanted you to doubt that for a second.

You stared into each other's eyes, and you laced your hands together without breaking eye contact. "Say it again." Your voice was hushed.

"I love you."

"Say all of it." You spoke again and he grinned.

"I love you so much starship." He happily repeated himself.

You ran your fingers through his growing white locks. You kissed the corner of his lips, then his nose, then his head. "I love you too Leif, more than you will ever know."

His smile dropped and his expression turned serious. His eyes were holding yours until they dipped down to stare at your lips almost hungrily.

You wasted no time before you pulled his head down so his lips would meet yours.

You kissed him hard and the two of you allowed your hands to roam. You thought about the rules the princess of Daemos was supported the follow, the rules engraved into your head since you learned to speak.

Fuck the rules, you thought and threw away your title as princess for good as you became one with the male you loved for the first time.

For the first time in your life, your heart felt completely full.

**
The next morning the two of your awoke with no embarrassment from the night before. You woke early and the two of you kissed for what felt like hours before the rest of the castle awoke.

You had no idea where you brother and sister was, but in that moment none of it mattered. You were with the male you loved with every part of you and you couldn't be happier. You sat up and let the covers drape around your body.

"Today's the day." You spoke and had a giddy smile on your face.

Leif was laying on his side, with an arm reached up to brush away your strands of hair and tuck them behind your ear.

You happily allowed him to touch you even in the smallest, most meaningful ways.

"I'm really excited to bring your new way of life here," his voice was a whisper as he spoke to you. He couldn't keep his eyes off you. He had loved you since he was a young teenager, but it grew exponentially everyday. Last night solidified it for him, this was all he ever wanted to have.

Nothing else would ever come close to the love the two of you shared.

**
The two of you were soon downstairs and waiting for the rest of the group to go back to Earth.

"Y/n? Sweetheart? Is that you?" You recognized the voice instantly. Your grandmother hobbled over to you and you hugged her tightly. Tears poured from your face. Out of all of the evil in this world, she was the one beacon of light in your life.

"Oh lady grandma I'm so happy you're okay!" You had heard that she was attacked by Lady Bish and she had been resting while you were.

She leaned back to look at you. "You're going back already?"

You nodded but the smile on your face never faltered, "I finally finished it Grandma. I solved the magic crisis." You we're so proud of yourself and so happy that your brother planned to implement your hard work into this society.

"You did good Y/n, I always had faith in you, even if the bozos around here didn't." She was smiling wide.

"I'll be back soon, I promise." You linked pinkies with your grandmother and you soon left for Earth with the rest of your loved ones.

Your grandmother smiled as she watched the portal close and she wiped a tear from her eye, "Yes my dear you will come back soon, but you won't stay here for long."

**

When you all arrived on Earth you had ended up right back in your shared apartment.

"Well that spell was precise." You spoke with a grin.

"Which is exactly why we're implementing your inventions." Asch spoke and patted you on the head. You beamed as you looked down at your bright green ring on that was placed securely on the ring finger of your right hand.

You walked to your room with Leif close behind you. "Is this the box?" He asked as he motioned to the one sitting under your desk. You nodded and smiled softly, moving your spinning chair and sliding the box out.

"I only made a couple, it was hard to get all of the right pieces here." You spoke as you pulled out the pieces of your invention.

As you sat on the floor, you pulled out a gold holder you crafted. You then pulled out the sphere to go inside it. The sphere was large and light pink. On the inside there were many rose petals frozen inside by your magic.

You piece it all together and held your ring out be the sphere. You took in a deep breath when the magic glowing light replenished the magic inside your body.

"It still works," you had tears pouring from your eyes, "I can't believe I really did it."

Leif crouched down and kissed you on the head. "You're our savior Y/n."

*

We were soon back on Daemos almost as quickly as we had left. We left my invention with a mass producer and it was sent on its way.

"Just three months! Three Daemos months!" You squealed as you hugged your sister who had been constantly expressing how proud she was of you.

You walked back and forth and hugged your family and the people who had helped you every step of the way during this crazy journey.

"Oh god! Y/n!" Ava cried out and you jumped as you grabbed her shoulders to look her over.

"What's wrong Ava?" You asked.

"Starship." His voice was soft enough to send shivers down your spine.