Chapter 2: Comicon

~Your POV~

I was too scared to go back to sleep tonight. I didn't want to fall into another black pit that'll lead me to where I left off in that dream. It was creepy how people were just standing next to each other and screaming at me to wake up while I assured them that I was awake. From when I threw the gun at that gang leader's head to that final moment, things had sped up, and that usually happens when you're about to wake up.

Melissa shared a room with me an she was sleeping on the other side of the room. She got herself under the covers. I still wanted to scream because we're literally mirror images of each other. My bangs are parted toward the left and hers are parted toward the right. She was wearing black hello kitty pajama pants and a black t-shirt while I wore a pink t-shirt and pink hello kitty pajama pants. Yep, we're such twins.

"Wake me up early in the morning, okay?" I said, feeling scared to sleep. She nodded her head and lied down. I stared at the ceiling for a few moments, trying to make sense of it all. I tried to remember a lot of the things that happened at the start of the dream. I was coming home from school...alone, and my parents were moving boxes and furniture to this moving truck. From what I remember, Indiana starts school sometime next week. I'll be going into eleventh grade again...right?

It was a little after nine o'clock at night now, and I became more and more frustrated as I reminisced the components of this dream. How can something so real turn out to be so fake? This has to be beyond the understanding of scientists even!

But, Melissa did promise me that we'll figure this all out, and after getting to know her again apparently, she never breaks a promise.

~Mark's POV~

My apartment was flipped upside down...not literally. I've been ripping through random things in my house to find more things that reminded me of the dream. I know perfectly well what (f/n) looked like, but there were no pictures of her. I started to wonder if that girl even exists. Does she exist? Am I just wasting my time here?

The only piece of evidence I had was the engagement ring I got for her in the dream. But how do I have it in real life? That's definitely a question I'll never find the answer to. There's no sense to it!

I sighed a long breath of irritation and cleaned up the apartment. The only way to answer my own questions was to search for the answer itself, and that is, by going to Indiana and finding that girl.

After spending an hour cleaning everything I knocked over and sorted through, I climbed into bed and fell fast asleep, even though I dreaded re-dreaming that dream.

~Your POV~

Like she promised, Melissa woke me up at around seven in the morning. "(F/n)!" she yelled playfully. I woke up right away all wide-eyed. She chuckled at my reaction. "We have to get to Comicon before the line gets too long!" she cheered. I got right up from bed and got myself dressed. I wore the same outfit I remember wearing when I first met Mark. It was a pair of black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with (favorite punk band), and my black converse. I almost screamed again when I realized that these are the same worn out converse shoes that were in that dream. Melissa was able to tell that I was ready to scream again. "(F/n), I know what you're thinking, and like I promised, we're going to figure this out today before we move to Cincinnati." she told me.

I brought the bouquet of flowers with me to Comicon. Our parents spent an hour and a half driving us to the location of Comicon. My fingers were filling with anxiety as we got closer and closer to Comicon. Melissa held onto my hand as she watched them tremble. I reacted to her touch by shooting her a look. She was smiling widely. "We'll figure it all out." she said for the hundredth time. I turned my gaze back out the window.

Minutes later, we arrived at Comicon and were surprised to see how short the line was. Melissa and I rushed out of there and took a spot on line before other people showed up. The wait time from here was about forty-five minutes. Despite the line being short, I still groaned in impatience and frustration.

While we waited, Melissa turned to me and explained a plan to me. "So I know that you're going to be spending most of your time here looking for Mark." she started. I nodded while maintaining eye contact with her. "If you need to find me for any reason, I'm going to be where all of the anime stuff is." I nodded my head. "Sounds good."

The wait was finally lifted when we were the next ones to receive our passes. The security guard put them around our necks before we walked inside. This place is huge! Left and right, there are a bunch of booths. I recognized a few people here. Shane Dawson, PewDiePie, Yamimash, Joey Graceffa, and JackSepticEye. I didn't see Mark anywhere yet.

Melissa tapped my shoulder, which made me look at her. She was standing by a crowd of anime fans and cosplayers. "You want to meet up back here in an hour?" she asked. I nodded. "If I'm not here, then that means I found Mark." I told her. She nodded and scurried off with her newfound anime friends. I heard her laughing and talking about this anime show, Hetalia, or something. I should watch anime more often so I can make friends too.

This place is way too big for me to even spot Mark's back of his head. I remember what it looked like from the dream, even after all of those events went down.

As I searched long and hard, I received a few autographs and free t-shirts from a few famous YouTubers. I folded them nicely and put them in the backpack I brought along with me. Shane Dawson is fucking hilarious.

~Mark's POV~

I've been looking around for that girl for about twenty minutes now. It would've taken me less time if I didn't have mobs of fans stopping me in my tracks. I was completely okay with it, though. I'm happy to talk to everyone.

I know that that girl is here. She watches my videos all the time, and if she had that dream, she'd definitely go to great lengths just to find me, too.

The mobs of fans started dying down as I walked a little bit inside. Bob and Wade were here, too, and they had no idea why I was walking around and not being chased by fangirls. They stopped me, too. "Hey, Mark!" Bob said. Wade smiled and waved. I waved weakly as I scanned the whole inside. They looked a little confused. "What are you looking for?" Wade asked me. I held my index finger out toward him. "SHUDDUP WADE!" I joked. Bob laughed as he pointed at Wade.

I stopped looking and faced them. "I'm trying to find this girl." I finally answered.

"Your girlfriend?" Wade asked, laughing.

"No." I said seriously. "I somehow slept through four days and I had this very long, realistic dream. I know she's here, looking for me."

"Why don't you tell us about it while we look for her?" Bob suggested. I nodded and started walking in between the two, explaining everything that has happened in the dream.

I was now fifteen minutes in and I've searched almost everywhere for her. I'm starting to think that maybe she isn't here after all because I remember her having money issues in...well, dream's past.

"She was so perfect." I said, almost ready to tear up because of how beautiful she looked in the dream. "I honestly wish that I didn't wake up from that dream." Suddenly, I remembered something random. I pulled out the engagement ring box and showed Bob and Wade, who looked a little shocked. "Mark, you're not..." Bob said, trailing off. I shook my head rapidly.

"In the dream, we were both coincidentally in L.A. together, and I proposed to her with this exact ring!" I exclaimed, opening the box to reveal the shiny ring. Their eyes widened. "Dude, that's so fucking weird!" Bob yelled. Wade looked at it. "Twenty-four karats." he said. "But ho-" I interrupted Wade as I saw an all too familiar face searching the inside of the building. "Guys..." I said, having them face her direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daaaaayum, Mark found you!! :O what will happen now!? chapter 3 will be updated possibly tomorrow or tomorrow night. thanks for reading! :D