Chapter 10: With Music And Feels

~Mark's POV~

It was so great to see that my videos were still on here. That experience really screwed around with my mind. The videos I thought were funny were still existing right here in front of me on my computer screen. My subscriber count is still through the roof. In fact, I had just hit ten million subscribers! I need to make a video soon!

My channel is one of the quickest growing channels on YouTube. I've seen YouTubers who were on here longer than me and I somehow have more subscribers than them. I thought it was pretty strange, though. I'm not trying to brag about it, I just thought it was weird. I'd expect them to have more than me by now, but I guess life is full of surprises.

I had just hit nine million subscribers very recently, like maybe a few weeks ago. How in the world do I have ten million now!? I'm just at a loss of words.

For my ten million subscriber milestone, I decided to play a song for everyone. I asked everybody on Twitter and Facebook what song I should play on my guitar. I've taken some classes during the weeks I was in therapy and I actually improved a lot. My instructor taught me how to play the scales on my guitar, and after mastering the scales, I was able to play anything.

Comments, shares, retweets, likes, favorites, everything, happened only seconds after I posted my status and tweet. It's nice to know that my fans and followers are so loyal and eager to know what I have to say.

I waited an hour for the comments to die down a little bit. A lot of people wanted me to play a song called (song that you guys might want Mark to play) by (artist/band/singer). 

I got up from my desk chair and went to my room to get my acoustic guitar. It was sitting inside my closet next to the boxes of gifts my fans mailed to me. I'm thinking about hanging their fanart on the walls in my room and maybe put everything else they gave me to use. It shouldn't be sitting in my closet collecting dust. I'll sort through everything later.

I went back to my recording room and set everything up for me to record. I am wearing a dark blue t-shirt, my hair was perfectly done, and the light was resting on my face just perfectly to set the mood. I turned on my webcam and started talking.

"Hey everybody, Markiplier here." Wow, I haven't done that intro in a while. "And today, I hit ten million subscribers. I can't even express how grateful I am right now. You guys have been...so amazing and supportive through my ups and downs. I haven't been myself lately. I've been holding out on making videos lately, and...just...you know." I sniffled and wiped away an oncoming tear. Oh boy. "A-And, to show how thankful I am, I asked everyone on Twitter and Facebook to suggest a song for me to play on my guitar. Most of you wanted me to play (song you want him to play and sing) by (artist/band/singer). So, here we go."

I started to tune my guitar real quick and started playing. A few seconds after I started playing, I started singing. This is the first time I'm recording myself playing an instrument. I remember promising my fans a while ago that I'd get better at playing the guitar and the piano and playing it for them. I never break a promise...well, when it comes to my fans anyway. With relationships, however, I tend to screw up and accidentally break promises.

The song I was playing was about halfway over. Not to brag, but I think I sound great. I've always been told that I sing like an angel. I wonder what everyone will think of my guitar skills.

Before ending the song, I flashed a smile at the webcam. I played the final notes and looked back at the webcam again. "Thank you guys, for everything. I love each and every one of you." I said while trying to hold back tears. "I hope you liked the song." A tear managed to escape my eye. I quickly wiped it away before it dripped down my cheek. "And as always, I will see YOU...in the next video. Bye-bye!" I said and waved my hand at the camera.

I turned off the camera and posted the video after watching it again. I couldn't believe how good it turned out. They're all going to love this.

I let everyone on Facebook and Twitter know that I posted the video by copying and pasting the link and leaving a little message.

I got up off of my computer to make some lunch. I didn't really eat anything this morning except for a banana and my stomach is killing me. I guess I can make a sandwich or something.

I checked the cabinets for bread and anything else I can use to make a sandwich. "Shit, I have to go shopping." I mumbled. Maybe I can just grab something from a restaurant.

As I grabbed my jacket and car keys, I got a message on my phone. I quickly checked it, hoping that it was (f/n). Weirdly enough, it wasn't. (F/n) would usually message me whenever she was in her lunch period. The message was from a number I didn't recognize, but the area code suggested that it was somewhere in this area. I read the message, and it sent chills down my spine.

Unknown: I know you're (f/n)'s girlfriend, and we're on our way to kill her.

Who the hell could've gotten my number? Doesn't matter. I have to warn (f/n) before "they" catch up to her. Then I'll have Skylar help me track the number down. Knowing her, she knows how to do that shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wouldn't it be awesome if Mark played something on a guitar? i think it would be :D you probably know who sent that message, and they're after you :OOOOO better run and hide before they find you!!