Chapter 3: You're The One From My Dream! (we exclaimed together)

~Mark's POV~

Bob and Wade immediately shot looks at her. "Dude, that's her!?" Wade shouted over the noisy building. I nodded my head while holding the ring box. She was holding the bouquet of flowers I had given her in the dream. I read the little card that was legible through the plastic wrapping of the flowers. From Mark.

This had to be some kind of sick joke. What happened to us? None of this makes any sense!

Now that she was literally standing in front of me, I started to hesitate walking up to her. Bob and Wade noticed the nervousness I was enduring. "Come on, Mark. You guys have to talk about this." Bob said as he gave me a little push. Wade was agreeing with him as he also pushed me closer to her.

I gave in and started toward her. She was turned around and she was about to walk away until I gently grabbed her shoulder. She spun around and saw me. Her lips were slightly parted, and she was wearing the same exact outfit from the day we first met in the dream. As a matter of fact, we actually met on this very day of this very year!

"Mark!?" she cheered. My face was full of surprise still. She actually existed! "You're the one from my dream!" we exclaimed together. Complete silence settled between the two of us as we tried processing each others' presence. It was definitely clear that we had the same dream. She was holding the flowers I had given her, and I was holding that engagement ring. She looked down at it and went wide-eyed.

"I-I'm so flustered right now!" I told her. "How do we have these things?" All she did was shrug her shoulders. "I don't know. All I know is that the dream made me forget almost everything about my life." she said. I nodded my head. "Same with me. We really should talk in private so we can figure this out." I said as I led her to a quiet room.

The room we ended up in was a small supply closet. Our slim bodies were able to fit inside of it. It was about the size of a small walk-in closet in houses.

I sat on a wooden foot stool while she sat with her legs crossed on the floor. We spent a few moments just looking into each others' eyes. Her eyes were (e/c) like I remembered, her hair was exactly how it was in the dream, and it was (h/c).

"This is so unreal." she finally said. "I really thought that the dream was real life." I nodded my head again. "I know. And honestly, I wish that I hadn't woken up." I said, flashing a cute smile. "I know that we just met for the first time in...well, real life, but I was so in love with you in the dream, and I still feel that way right now." I finished truthfully. She smiled back.

"You know, I wish the same thing. I'm sure you remember all of the things I went through in that dream, but despite those events, being with you really made me happy. I was able to feel it." she told me. That made my heart melt. I've never felt this way in real life.

Since we both know about this long dream, we started comparing them with our real lives. (F/n) told me that she actually has a twin sister, and that everything she thought she had was never of existence. My eyebrows raised at the fact that she has a twin sister. But I didn't care about that. I love (f/n), and nobody, not even her identical twin, can replace her.

I told her about my subscriber count and about the videos I thought I made but actually didn't. She told me she remembered watching those videos in the dream, which made me smile again. She and I were the only ones who remembered how funny those videos were, and that can stay between us until I actually make them. And yes, I'm going to try and mimic those videos by repeating the things I said and did in the dream.

"I was screaming almost all day yesterday." she said. "I was literally squeezing my heart because it stopped and hurt a little bit. In the dream, I've always wanted to have a sister or something. Now that I'm awake, I have one." She smiled again. I smiled too, knowing that she was happy about that particular change.