Chapter 9: I'm So Sorry

~Your POV~ WARNING: SOME SMUT

Today is Friday, and I'm going back to school for the first time in forever. I wouldn't be surprised if the new principal decided to hold me back this year. I'd better graduate because I'm sick of this high school drama bullshit. I guess if things get too bad, I can just go to summer school and receive my diploma afterward. All I know is that if I have to stay another year, I'm dropping out.

Like the usual routine, I woke up at around seven and got ready for school. Honestly, I like things better this way. I've always hated getting up for school, getting dressed, doing my hair, eating breakfast, and going to school. But now, things seemed to be looking up. I'm not exactly being bullied anymore, my worst enemies are gone, Korey never died, and when my friends find this out, they'll regret ever picking on me and making me feel like complete shit.

I got dressed and fixed up my hair. It looked like it was getting darker thanks to the season change. It's going to be winter very soon.

Mom and Dad already left for work early. Mom left me some breakfast on the kitchen table. It's still pretty hot, suggesting that she had made this like five minutes ago. I walked into the kitchen and started eating. She made some scrambled eggs and two pancakes with syrup and butter. She's amazing at cooking.

After eating, I got up and walked to Mark's apartment. He, as usual, left his door unlocked for me. When I got inside, he was still sound asleep in his room. I smirked and put my backpack down on the floor next to his bedroom door. I slowly walked over to his bed and jumped on top of him. He grunted in surprise. "Good morning, Marky!" I yelled. He turned around and pulled me in for a hug. "Good morning, beautiful." he said back. He then started making out with me while I'm lying on top of him. It's been way too long since we've been this intimate with each other. It's been weeks.

Mark checked the time real quick. "You know, you don't have to be in school for another hour." he said, and winked. I rubbed his cheeks and looked at him closely in the eyes. "Oh? What should we do right now then?" I asked, and then winked. He leaned over the side of the bed and pulled out a new box of condoms from under his bed. He had a devious smile on his face as he showed me the box.

With no words being said, Mark and I switched places so I was underneath him. He started kissing me up and down my neck, with tongue, and even left a few love bites on my jawline, and my collar bone. I found myself squeezing the sheets on the bed. My legs were so closed even a strong man couldn't spread them apart.

"Do you like that?" he asked me seductively. The moan I let out meant yes to him. He lifted his shirt up first, and then my shirt. The second my chest was exposed, he leaned right in and started kissing them with tongue. My fingers again clung onto the sheets of the bed. Mark's hand was trailing up my inner thigh, causing them to spread apart.

Mark undid my belt buckle very slowly, trying to tease me. I rolled my eyes at him. "Just hurry up, you ass." I joked. He didn't listen to me. Instead, he went even slower. He noticed the look I had on my face, and decided to go faster. "That's what I thought." I said.

My pants are now pulled down to my ankles. As much as he could, Mark spread my legs open and went inside of me right away. He had already put the condom on. "You know, I heard that morning sex is always the best." Mark stated. I laughed, agreeing with him. Mark wrapped his arms around my smallish thighs and pounded me. He was going really fast to a point where I wanted to scream. I probably could if I wanted to because my parents aren't home.

About twenty minutes passed by and we continuously switched positions until we tried almost all of them known to man. I kept moaning his name, and telling him to fuck me harder. After the fifth time I moaned that, he squeezed my hips and forced me toward him while still being inside me. That made me want to scream even louder than I already was. "Heh, I knew you'd like that baby." he said in my ear.

The clock now read seven fifty-five. I have to be in school soon. Mark was almost done anyway, along with me. "(F/n), I'm going to cum!" Mark groaned. Before I could say anything, he pulled out and released. My body lied limp on the bed as if I were paralyzed. I needed a second to relax before I even tried walking again.

Mark helped me get dressed again. I was able to relax enough to walk, but Mark insisted that he'd help me pull my pants up.

I stood up while Mark put his pajamas back on, and a pair of shoes. His hair was pretty messy from our little "sexy time", but it still looked handsome. As he walked past me out of his room, he slapped my butt and flashed a sexy smile. I smacked him back and followed him.

Mark dropped me off at school. He was making out with me in the car five minutes before I got out of the car. "I love you so much baby." he said as I opened the door.

I made my way to the entrance of the school. Nikki, Skylar, Kevin, and Daniel were standing there. Instead if having the look of blood-thirst in their eyes, they actually looked apologetic. Kevin stepped up first.

"Korey came home last night." he said. I nodded my head slowly. "I know. I saw him too." I responded, almost feeling angry. It still bothered me to know that these guys betrayed me just because I didn't react in any way to their favor. They wanted to see me cry, but at the time, I just couldn't. Killing Jackson was the first time I even shot a gun. How can anyone expect me to cry after avenging someone's death like that?

"(F/n), I'm so sorry." Nikki said as she stood next to Kevin. I looked at all of them in the eyes. I wasn't very angry with Skylar anymore, but as for the rest of them, I didn't even know how to express my anger toward them. I was only trying to help when Nikki was trying to cut herself. I didn't want to see her inflict even more pain on herself, but instead, everyone here decides that condemning me for helping others out is the right thing to do.

Despite the pain they've caused me, I decided to accept their apologies...for now.

School dragged on for the rest of the day. My friends let me sit at their table again, which made me happy. We started talking like everything was okay, or was just never wrong in the first place. Out of habit, I would turn around to look for Khloe and her friends, but then I realized that Jackson killed Julianna and Jade. I also realized that me and Skylar's parole officer shot and killed Khloe. Damn, that guy is so fucking badass. Things seem like they're the same right now, but I know that things will never be the same again. I'm with my friends again, but not being bullied anymore feels really weird. This is going to take some getting used to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry it took me so long to update -___- haven't had much time. but yay here's chapter 9 :D update asap.