32// Daddy Issues

Sensitive subjects such as assault, rape and abortion will be mentioned in this chapter. If any of the aforementioned or related topics trigger you, you have been warned!.

Diana

I opened my eyes and immediately squinted. Damn, I forgot to close the drapes. I felt something heavy lying on my naked waist and looked down to find a heavily muscled arm. I turned around very slowly. Trying my hardest not to wake my bed partner. He looked blissfully serene while asleep. I lifted my hand and daintily smoothed the stray strand of hair which had fallen to his forehead. I didn't want anything in the way of my perfect visage. God the man was beautiful!. I blushed profusely when I thought of the festivities which had landed us in such a precarious position. I bit my lip thinking of all the different positions he had me in last night. Alejandro certainly was insatiable. I started to feel a familiar tingling at the apex of my thighs but quickly admonished my girl parts to calm the fuck down. I was acting like a horny teenager who just recently discovered sex.

« If you keep biting your lip like that, then I refuse to take responsibility for my actions »

I let out a soft gasp and looked back up to find those mesmerizing emeralds already trained on me, « You've been awake all this time? »

« Yes. While you admired my beauty and reminisced on our less than holy nightly activities », he had an arrogant grin planted on his face

I racked my brain for a quick comeback but came up short. The man was positively gorgeous. He started rubbing his palm up and down my arms and nuzzled my neck. Thats when I felt his hard member poking my thigh.

I looked at him with wide eyes, « My God Alejandro. You're so insatiable »

He merely laughed, « With a body like yours, what do you expect?. I would make endless love to you every hour of every day if I could »

I subtly pushed him away, « Well you're gonna have to cut back on those ours mister. I've got a busy day ahead »

« Busy day doing what? », he asked

I got out of bed and started picking up the clothes we had so carelessly thrown around the room. I picked up my ripped lace panties and glared at Alejandro who just offered a smug grin, « Those were my favorite pair Ale »

« I'll buy you a thousand more », I rolled my eyes, « What are you gonna be busy doing? »

« I promised Benjy I'd take him to the park. Between school and work and everything that's been going on I just feel I haven't been spending as much time with him lately. And that's the last thing I want. He already lost one parent. I don't want him to think he's losing another »

« Benjy has me too Diana. I know he's not my blood but I want to be there for him »

I smiled. Could he really get any more perfect?, « Thank you for being there for him. For me »

« Anytime. Do you um...do you mind if I come with you guys? »

I was certain I was smiling like a crazed lunatic if the weird look Alejandro was giving me was anything to go by, « No. Of course not. I'm sure Benjy would love to have you there. At least he'll have someone who understands all that basketball mumbo jumbo »

« Well then let's go shower and get ready », he pushed me toward the bathroom.

« Oh noo. You know what's going to happen if we gat in that shower together »

« I have no idea what you're talking about »

« Really Alejandro? »

« If we shower together not only is it going to save time but water as well. Think of all the helpless dolphins out in the Pacific D. Remember when you were an avid advocate for marine life in high school »