5// Miss Prichard

Diana

"Alejandro? ", I choked out. I couldn't seem to find the words. I was flabbergasted. The Alejandro I so unconditionally loved, the king of my heart, was in front of me. He hadn't changed much, yet at the same time, he had.

His jet black locks which I remembered used to be curly and all over the place, were now stylishly slicked back, each strand glistening under the sunlight seeping through the French Windows. His physique, although well defined in the past, was even more so now. It's like I could see every curve of his chiseled abs and sense every bump of his corded muscles.

But he had definitely changed his style. The Armani suit was a huge upgrade from the ripped jeans and t-shirts I used to see him in. Honestly, he looked like the very epitome of a Greek god to me, even though he was Italian. Partly.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he so sensuously said my name,sort of, "Miss Prichard", he said with his Italian accent. Oh lawd. I remember how I used to get insanely aroused just by the way he said my name. And it still worked, if you were judging by the warmth pooling in my lace panties. He got up to pull out my chair, I got the memo and sat myself down and he took a seat across from me. The maitre d' was long gone now so it was just the two of us.

"You're...you're the man my father was talking about?" I asked. I knew I was being blunt but the not-knowing is killing me.

" Yes", he answered, he looked at me intently, trying to gauge my reaction.

"Why?", it was the only thing I could say

" Your father made me an offer and I took it. It's good business", he replied

Good business?!, I remembered how we used to plan our wedding and now that it was happening it was good business?.

"Business", I said, " And how does marrying me benefit you?, I know my father is getting a huge sum of money from you to fund his business, so what are you getting from this offer? ", I ask

" I would prefer that remain personal Miss Prichard"

I scoffed, "8 years ago I was the love of your life and now I'm 'Miss Prichard', really Alejandro? ", I asked with tears filling my eyes.

" This isn't 8 years ago Miss Prichard, and you made it very clear that time that I was not the love of your life as you were mine"

I blinked back the tears. I obviously hurt him. A lot. "So what's this about Alejandro, huh, what do you want from me, do you want to hurt me like I hurt you?, is that it?", he remains silent, " I know I hurt you Alejandro but believe me when I say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to".

"Miss Prichard, this has nothing to do with what happened between us. This is purely business. I assure you. You would do well to remember that. Whatever feelings I had for you in the past are dead. Long gone. So you have nothing to worry about"

I flinched at his words. His feelings for me were dead. There goes my heart. "Why did you want to meet me? ", I said going back to the real reason I was here.

" We have to discuss some matters about the marriage "

"Go on", I pressed

" Well, the wedding will be on Saturday-"

"Saturday?!!", I yelled, " But that's only 3 days away. The planning, the preparations, how am I going to explain this to my son?, Stelly?, where's the time"

"You need not worry Miss Prichard, everything has been taken care of. We will be having a simple court wedding. All you have to do is find a dress"., he drawled

" Court. When we were still together you dreamed of a grand wedding. Carriage and everything. Where did those dreams go?"

"Like I said, this is not 8 years ago. Those dreams don't exist anymore. Besides, this is just a formality".

"A formality?", I questioned

"Yes Ms Prichard, a mere formality. I would have much rather preferred a simple signing but I need to, well save face"

" Oh", I said

"Well then Miss Prichard, shall we discuss our marriage?"

******

Alejandro

I stared at the road intently. But I couldn't bring myself to concentrate. All I could think about was Diana.

After 8 years she was still so gorgeous, so perfect it almost made my eyes hurt. I had never gotten accustomed to her beauty when we were in high school. It's like everyday she came to school, she looked even more beautiful than the day before.

She was surprised to see me. I expected that. But what I didn't expect was for her to guess so quickly my reason for marrying even if she was unsure, I was almost taken aback but then I realized Diana knew me more than anyone, probably even more than myself.

She was hurt when I called her Miss Prichard. What did she expect?. She stomps on my heart and expects I throw her a parade. Well I'll be damned.

I almost pitied her but that was until I remembered the reason why I couldn't look at her without feeling immense pain. She was just like all the other women, a gold digger. Only thinking about herself. Well now she was going to know just how I felt.

I bled when she left me. Bled. Now I would do the same to her. I would make her bleed and bleed until there was none of her left.

I will destroy her.

*************

OMG. Alejandro's back to get revenge. Poor Diana. Anyway guys, thoughts?. What do you think?, and be honest. Please don't sugarcoat, we ain't Willy Wonka. Please make my day and click that little star at the bottom of your screen.I know it's a short chapter please don't hate me. Bye for now.
Remember
IT loves you all😘😘