24// Olivia

Diana

Alejandro had left very early this morning. Something about having so many places to go and needing to get a head start. I wasn't paying much attention seeing as I was too busy ignoring him.

Petty, I know.

I was currently in front of the full body length mirror, checking out the white one-piece I had doned to go to the swimming pool. It was one strap, high-cut with cut-outs on the midriff area. I adjusted the strap and pulled at the ends. Could this high-cut get any higher?. I turned around to look at my butt. I had to admit, it looked extra perky. I gave myself a good once-over and pushed my insecurities away.

 I gave myself a good once-over and pushed my insecurities away

(Pic of swimsuit)

I grabbed my sunhat, screen and shades and made my way out of the room and towards the elevator.

As soon as I stepped out into the pool area, I gloated in the warm sun. Maybe this 'vacation' wasn't such a bad idea after all. I looked around trying to find a vacant lounge chair. There weren't many. Apparently, people had gotten the same idea as I had this morning. I made my way to the vacant chair closest to me. I got settled in and donned my sunshades.

"Holy shit you're sexy!". I squeaked and turned to the chair by mine which was occupied by the lady who had offered the not so subtle compliment. She seemed to have noticed my more than uncomfortable appearance. "Ohmigod I'm sorry. I didn't mean to just dump it on you. It's just you're really fit and my mom always told me to give credit where credit is due", I was still dumbfounded, but then she extended her arm

"Let's start over yeah?. I'm Olivia. Olivia Ross", she said cheerily.

I took her hand and shook it, "Diana Delmanti"

"Well nice to meet ya. So what brings you here?", she asks

I didn't feel comfortable being so open with someone I just met, but oh well, "My husband's here on business. He decided to bring me along"

"With a bod like that I'm not surprised. If I swung like that I would totally do you", this woman's open admiration of my physique made me feel good and honestly weirded me out. She seemed to notice my unease though, "I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?, it's a bad habit of mine. My husband Sebastien always tells me my big mouth is gonna get me in trouble but who needs to listen to him anyway, right?", she jokes.

"Men. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em", I mused

She turned to me and gave me a megawatt smile, "You and I are going to be great friends"

I laughed at that.

****************

Alejandro

The lady in the brown pantsuit droned on and on about some shares and yada yada yada. But I was barely paying attention. My mind was solely focused on my gorgeous, hard-headed wife. Was she seriously going to ignore me throughout this trip?. I mean the whole point of bringing her on this trip last minute was to smooth things between us. I know we weren't the conventional couple but the least we could do was act civil with each other. She hadn't said a single word to me. Not one. Much to my chagrin, it annoyed me impossibly more than I wanted it to. Sebastien seemed to notice my foul mood as he quickly adjourned the meeting and hurried everyone out.

He looked me square in the eye while I prayed earnestly he wouldn't delve into it.

No such luck.

"Alright. Out with it", he blurted

I feigned ignorance, "Out with what?", I said while giving him the best innocent face I could muster.

"You know what I'm talking about Alejandro. What exactly did you say that made her so mad?", he asked.So I told him. Everything. When I was done he had a look on his face that could send a man 6 feet under. "I'm surprised she let you sleep in the house"

"C'mon Sebastien you're supposed to be on my side"

"Honestly Aly...you deserve it", I stared at him shocked, "Imagine trying your hardest to protect someone you love just to get shunned, get shut out. That hits home"

"And what makes you so sure she loves me?"

"She has to if she's putting up with your shit. You've gotta apologize ok dude. Make her happy. Happy wife, happy life"

He was right. Just as I was about to thank him, his phone buzzed. He excused himself to check it out. "Well that was O. She's expecting me for lunch so I gotta go. Hey why don't call your lady up?, You can use this as an opportunity to apologize to her". I thought about it. It sounded like a good idea and she couldn't exactly reject the apology with people present.

"Let's get going then", we exited the building, made our way to the chaffeur and drove to the hotel.

When we parked in front of it, we got out and started making our way to the pool area. O had texted Sebastien saying she was at the pool. I decided to say hi to her before going to get Diana. As we arrived, we realized it was sorta packed but it wasn't hard finding O. She seemed to be in a really animated discussion with a hot lady. I was so eager to greet her until I realised who the hot lady was. She turned around, spotted Sebastien and frantically waved us over. She got off the beach chair and greeted Sebastien with a kiss. "Hey baby how was work?", she questioned

"Well it could've been better if lover boy could stop thinking about his wife", he replied. Diana shifted uncomfortably when she heard this. O certainly noticed.

"Oh babe I made a friend. A really sexy friend", she turned to Diana, "Diana this is my husband Sebastien and his best friend Alejandro. Boys this is-"

"There's no need for the introductions O. I know Diana", I cut her off

"Really?, where from?", she asked

"She's my wife", I say

Olivia squeals "Omg I'm so glad to finally meet you. Well again. Goddamn Aly, how did you bag this?"

"You're the lucky lady, well unlucky if you ask me", Sebastien said

"Unfortunately", she answered

"She's got a sense of humour. Great going Aly", Seb beamed

"So let's head to the restaurant and eat yeah?, I'm starving", Olivia grumbled

"C'mon babe, let's go make a food baby", Sebastien ushered her along.

I placed my hand on Diana's back and slightly pushed her ahead. If she stiffened up anymore, she would break. Once we arrived the restaurant and settled down, Olivia and Sebastien engaged in a conversation while Diana and I sat looking around and feeling downright uncomfortable. Olivia must have noticed as she kept on glancing at us. The waiter came not too long after and asked for our orders. Sebastien and Olivia quickly gave theirs but Diana seemed to be in deep thought.

"Um...I've never eaten Cuban food before so I don't really know what to order", she said

I briefly looked through the menu, "She'll have the Ropa Vieja and the same for me", I turned to her and placed my hand on her very well exposed thigh, "Is that ok darling?", I asked. She looked to stunned to speak so she settled for a nod and a stiff smile. She tried to pull my hand off her thigh but I just grabbed on harder which resulted in a quiet hiss from her. Shit!. I didn't mean to grab her that hard.

"Excuse me", she said while standing up, "I need to use the restroom", she walked away with swaying hips.

Sebastien glared at me. I successfully evaded his menacing stares.

"I'm gonna go check on her. You know, make sure she's alright", Olivia followed her.

"Seriously Alejandro?,"

I released a heavy sigh and slumped in my chair. What the hell was I doing?

****************

Hello people I know it's been an extremely long while but learning never ends. I hope this chapter was up to standard. Stay tuned for more. God bless you all!