34// Arsenio

Sensitive subjects such as mental health will be mentioned in this chapter.

Diana

We were on the jet on the way to Florence, Italy. Benjamin was peacefully sleeping in my arms while Alejandro did some work in the opposite seat. I was weary about Benjy missing school so much but I was adamant about coming with Alejandro, and he reasoned that leaving Benjy at home while both his parents were away wouldn't be good. I don't know how he convinced Benjy's principal to have his work sent over but the perks of being rich I guess. I looked to him and his brow was creased with worry. I felt so bad that I couldn't ease his pain somehow. I understood how much Arsenio meant to him.

Arsenio was Alejandro's brother. He was a sweet, loving, kind 23-year-old guy, who acted like a 6-year-old.

Arsenio suffered from ADHD. But that didn't take anything away from the amazing guy he was. I had met him when Alejandro took me to a diner. When I had entered the quaint little diner, the first thing I had noticed was a group of high school jocks who were picking on a frightened boy who huddled over. I immediately went over and drove them away, not knowing that the boy was Alejandro's little brother who had wandered off when Alejandro went to the bathroom. Arsenio had refused to leave my side after that, convinced that if I left, the bullies would come. I remembered him, though only vaguely. I remember how jovial he was, how his face would light up whenever I brought him something to color on, how he loved to brush my hair.

Benjy moved slightly and I looked down to make sure he was still fast asleep. I pushed away the strand of her which had fallen to his eye and he snuggled into me. I chanced a look at Alejandro and discovered that the worried look he sported only seemed to worsen. I carefully lifted Benjy and placed him in the chair next to mine, thankfully, he didn't wake up. I made my way to Alejandro, took his MacBook and placed on the chair next to his. I then soft plopped myself in his lap. I gently massaged his head, trying to ease as much of his tension as I could. He leaned into me and held me close. I felt warm all over.

"We're gonna find him Ale. I promise", I looked down to find him already staring at me

"How?. He's never been out of the villa alone before and the backyard is just a dense forest. What if he got lost in there?"

I could see the fear in his eyes growing and placed a soft kiss on his head, "We'll go look, post flyers, we'll call the police if we have to but we're gonna fine him. Together. »

He gave me a slight nod, « Thank you for being here »

I was almost shocked. Did he not realize I would follow him anywhere he went?, with absolutely no inhibitions?. "I will always be here Ale. Wherever you are that's where I'll be", I looked at him intently. I wanted to tell him. Tell him the three words that would either solidify or break everything, but I was scared of being turned away, scared of losing what I was fighting so hard to keep. I almost spewed them out when a hostess walked toward us.

"Mr and Mrs Delmanti please put on your seatbelts. We will be landing shortly", she said

I got off him and made my way to Benjy. I didn't want to wake my baby up but he couldn't put on his seatbelt sprawled across the chair like that. Alejandro released a deep, rich chuckle at the more than grumpy look Benjy had on and my panties quickly moistened.

Gosh!!. Down girl, down.

Not up to 30 minutes later and I walked over to the sleek black car waiting a short distance away from the private jet while Alejandro carried a sleeping Benjy behind me. The driver made quick work of getting our luggage into the car and soon we were off to the villa.