22// Guilt

Alejandro

5 days. 5 goddamn days.

Diana had been ignoring me for five days. I honestly didn't think she could go this long but boy did she prove me wrong. I couldn't take it anymore.

Today was Wednesday. After looking more into the matter of the unaccounted assets, I discovered it was deeper than I thought. I called in the head of my finance department asked who was in charge of handling our assets and got the shock of my life. It was Natalie. Now I was scared of finding out if Diana was actually right.

I made my way to Natalie's office. Yeah office, can't believe I did that. I opened the door and stalked in. She was lounging in the chair and filing her nails. I remembered when I told Diana she was a devoted employee.

How ironic.

As soon as she saw me, she dropped the nail file. "Hey baby", she purred, "Finally realized that I'm the one you should be with?"

I was angry. So I got straight to the point, "Have you been stealing money from me?"

A look of fear flashed in her eyes before she hid, "baby what are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me Natalie. Are you the one whose been stealing my money?"

"Baby you're stressed, that's all this is and now you're not thinking right. I knew that bitch couldn't take care of you. Now just let me treat you right"
She came over to me and started unbuttoning my shirt. I stopped her hands

"I'm not playing Natalie. Answer the question", I said through clenched teeth

"Baby c'mon let me take care of you", her hands started wandering again but this time towards my pants.

I shoved her hands off me and then pinned her by the neck with my hands to the desk.

"Goddamn it Natalie. I'm gonna ask you one last time. Are you stealing my money?". She seemed to hesitate so I tightened my hands around her throat. Her eyes teared up and her face took on a petrified look.Good. "Did you?!!!" I yelled. Then she started crying.

"I didn't mean it Aly. It was all him"

"You whore. I should've listened to Diana. You're nothing but a snake", I tightened my hands

She clawed at my arms, "You gotta believe me. He made me do it". I could barely here her. All I could think of was ending the life of another woman who betrayed me. Her face started turning an ugly shade of pink. I let go only for the devil himself to saunter in.

"Hey babe I-", he seemed to notice the situation we were in, "What the hell are you doing Delmanti?, get away from her"

I did. Then I stalked towards him and punched him square in the jaw. "You really thought you were going to take my company. My hard work.", I kicked him a few times

"I am gonna take it you asswipe. All your money's gonna be mine", he grinned showing me his bloody teeth.

I answered with a grin of my own, "And what makes you so sure of that?"

He laughed, "I already got your shareholders on board. You're done for"

"You mean the same shareholders I contacted and told your real plans?", his eyes widened and so did my grin, "They're all here as we speak working to make sure men like you leave our world forever. This is for the big boys Paxton" I turned to leave but stopped, "Oh, and enjoy jail"

Natalie who had only been watching the scene unfold paled. "Wha- what, Aly baby c'mon"

"You don't have any proof Delmanti", Dicky spat up some more blood