4// Alejandro?

This chapter is dedicated to rennielee06 who hassled me for this update. Without further ado...
*********

Diana finished the last touches of her makeup with an extremely heavy heart. Today was the day she was meeting her future 'unknown' husband. Ha, how ironic. It was like she & Michael all over again. There were a few moments where she would regret her decision, but then she would think of Davy.

Apart from Benjy and Stelly, Davy was the other good thing in her life and the poor boy honestly didn't deserve to go to jail, he was just trying to make their dad happy. Besides that Benjy adored his uncle, so getting Davy out would be a joy for both she and Benjy.

She went into her walk-in closet and slipped on the dress she had laid out. It was a blue velvet, floral print straight-cut gown with spaghetti straps that ended mid-thigh. It fit like second skin and she had to admit, she looked hot. She hoped to impress her fiance with her clothing style, maybe make him like her a bit, even if he was just being civil, anything so he doesn't treat her like Michael did. She slipped on beige heels with red soles, grabbed her beige Chanel bag and gave her one last over in the full length mirror. Benjy was over at his best friend's house so she had a free mind.

She grabbed her keys and made her way to her stark white Lamborghini Murcielago and got in. It was a gift from her late godfather and she planned to enjoy it as much as she could, seeing as she was signing her life away to a complete stranger.

She parked in front of the fancy-looking restaurant, got out of her car and handed the keys to the valet. She took in the surroundings of the restaurant. The Cascade. All of a sudden, old memories flashed in her head. Memories where he would tell her how much he wished he could take her here, and she would say anywhere was fine as long as she was with him. She quickly shook her head. He was long gone now and probably happy with someone else, all because of her dads selfishness. There were times when she wondered how life would have been if they would have never separated. How would their house look like?, what card would they drive?, how many children would they have?. The last one made her smile. He had always told her he wanted a multitude of kids, as much as they could have.

She walked into the restaurant and stopped in front of the maitre d', "Um, Diana Prichard, I'm here to see someone"

"Ah, oui Madame, the Monsieur has been waiting for you. This way s'il vous plait", he said with a heavy French accent. The man led her to secluded spot towards the back of the restaurant. As she got closer to her table, she saw a man way to engrossed in his phone to look up. She could only see him from the back, but the little she saw looked damn good. He had jet black locks extending to the nape of his neck. They looked familiar, like she had run her hands through them time without number. His suit, obviously Armani, stuck to his body, very well defining his oh so chiseled chest. He surely spent long hours at the gym to produce that physique. His face, well she didn't know what he looked like facial wise, but she was sure it would knock the wind out of her like the rest of him did.

She couldn't have been more spot on.

For Diana Anna-Katherine Prichard couldn't move a single muscle as her future 'unknown' husband looked up at her and she realized she was staring into the emerald-green orbs of her first and only love. Only after he stood up to his full height of 6" 2 did she convince herself that this was indeed happening and open her mouth.

"Alejandro? ", she stuttered

***********

Dun dun dun. Diana's marrying Alejandro. Squeeeee. Sorry guys I know this chapter isn't my best work. I'm sorry but I promise it will get better. Please do me a favor and click that little star at the bottom of your screen. It will make me very happy, and please comment I would love to know what you guys think.
Remember IT loves you all😘😘