1/basic intro

I never thought that I'd ever in my life met a guy that I'd fight pornstars and basically hookers for but I have and he's worth it. Yea we fight due to his stupid shit with croweaters as they call them as well as the pornstars.

And after going two whole weeks without talking to him things go back to how they were.

Allow me to explain.

My name is Harley. yep like the motorcycle. My dad had an obsession with those things. Anyways I'm Harley Burgress, I'm twenty-nine years old. I was raised by a single father who tried his best when it came to me. But not knowing much about girl things he raised me like a tomboy since my momma died at birth.

He taught me to shoot a gun and to fight whether it be bare-knuckle or not.

I lost my dad when I was nineteen. On his death bed, he asked me to leave our shitty town and go make a name or something of myself.

So after I sold half our things and our house I left Missouri and moved to Cally where the oceans and pretty nature views awaited me.

It was there that I enrolled in the local community college in Lodi where I majored in Medical and became a doctor.

When I left Lodi after finishing college I headed to the little town close by named Charming. It's there where I met him. And it was there where my life changed forever.

I opened a small little doctor's office for all ages.

My friend Elise from college came to work as my nurse. Together we helped those in need and earned us a name for ourselves.

Now you know a bit about me so one with my story.