25

I pressed my back against the shower wall and motioned for Alex to come closer.

 He smiled and did just that.

"Thank you for letting Fawn and Koz be together. I know how much distaste you have for him and all. but I'm sure her being happy overrules that hate" I tell him as I run my finger tips up and down his arms,and sides before my fingers ghost across his chest.

"it will take some getting use to. but you're right her happiness is much more important then mine and his quarl." Alex says as he leans close.

I smiled and tilted my head up meeting him half way. we stand there as the water cascades over us soaking us more and more as we kiss.

my fingers go from ghosting his chest to raking though his curly mane. tugging softly here and there earning some moans and grunts.

"keep that up and I'll take you right here" Alex warns

"know we both know that I enjoy shower sex" I replied

he hummed as he started tailing kissing along my neck as he lifted my leg up wrapping it around his waist doing the same with my other leg till I felt his tip pushing up aginst my core. leaving me to moan.

"now be a good girl for daddy and take this punishment" he says

"only if daddy promises to make it feel really good and last till mommy is nothing but a orgasmic mess" I replied

"Oh baby I plan to leave you in a heap of rubbery limbs" he says

"fuck then get to it daddy. I wanna feel you for days. and not have no feeling in my legs for hours."

I fisted his hair turning his head and pressed a rough kiss against his lips as he seethed himself fully inside of me making me moan and grip his shoulder practically digging my nails in him.

"Oh, daddy... yes... fuck yes" I moaned as I pulled away while he buried his face in my neck sucking and licking lovebites all the while pounding into me so damn good.

I dropped my hand from his hair to his neck holding him to me. and dropped my other hand from his shoulder to his back and raked my fingers down his back making him moan and grunt as he pounded harder.

We moved from the shower to the skink spearating long enough to dry off before we reconnect and he took me against the bathroom wall then into the bed from where he sat me on the dresser and had me there before he moved us to the bed where the pounding intensified.

I was an absolute mess.

"if this is punishment I'll get in trouble more often" I commented

"I'll spank your ass" he warned

"daddy you know that is just a good time for me."

He pulled out flips me over and takes me roughly from behind enter my ass and spanking me.

I moaned and clawed the sheets before I grabbed his hand and cupped it over my mound. he rubbed and flicked my bean over and over making me inch closer and closer to my climax before he'd rip it away and go right back when my climax drew back.

He did that repeatedly til I pushed back making him move out of me. he cover his mouth when he went to talk and pushed him on the bed before I climbed on his lap facing away from him and put him back inse my core and started riding him.

He moaned and fisted my hair pulling my head back as he held my waist while I rode him harder.

"I wasn't done with your ass" he told me

"yea well I wanted to come and you was withholding it from me so I took over and now I'm gonna coat your cock and then ride your face" I replied before doing just as I had told him

He moaned as he coated my walls after I coated his cock. when he let my hair go I straightened up and kept bouncing a bit more before I carefully pulled off him and pushed me till he laid flatly down then I crawl up his body and got myself situated before he pulled me right down on his face and started devouring me like I was his last meal

I lean back a little as I slowly started moving my hips before I fully laid back resting against his bent legs as I watched him lick me out.

I wanted to tell him so much how I enjoyed the pleasure he brings me. how I love how he brings the damn dirty slut outta me and loves her for all kinky dirty things she does and enjoys. yet the words wouldn't form so I just oped my body could do the talking for me as well as these pleasurable sounds he's pulling out of me.

When I climaxed for the last time he let me go and I fell to the side in a heap of rubbery limbs panting.

While he just sat right up smiling and looking at me as he brushed the hair from my face.

"I told you what I'd do."

I looked at him and smiled.

"I enjoyed every minute of it."

"I could tell."

He moves me around making me whine before shushing me and covering me up.

"rest up baby. I'll go check on our boys and see what's going on" he says as he gives me a kiss then slips out of bed gets dressed then walks out.

I curl up on his side of the bed breathing in his scent before I drift off to sleep.