21

Since having Gage and Axel things with the club have been a little off. Not that I fully know what's going on which when it comes to possible integration of the detective child Sthal sniffing around its smart. 

I do know that some of the guys are in a split decision. with what I don't know. I've told Alex the less I know the better. But if it risks our family's life then he damn well better inform me on the whole shit and hid or keep nothing back.

I since I was given the clear by my doctors to not only be intimate but to go back to work I've  decided to take Gage and Axel over to the garage so Gemma could watch them till Tig gets done with working in the garage and could take over. and if need to Chuck can help should Tig not be able to. 

I carried both carries into the clubhouse.

"hey, there doll" Piney greets.

I smiled as I sat the carried down and gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Hi Pine" I greeted

"Bring me, my other grandbabies," he asked

"if you're wanting to watch them sure. unless something comes up.  you and Gemma can watch them if need to." I tell him

"I've got them," he says

I peck his cheek before I go to walk give Gage and Axel a kiss bye but see Ima walking out.

I sighed and shake my head and proceed with what I was doing.

"hello. what are these little bastards doing here?"

I dropped the diaper bag and got in her face.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked

"you heard me, sweetheart," she says

I  fisted her blonde hair and yanked it back making her scream. as she grabbed my hand trying to have me let her go.

"Listen very closely you walking diseased filled trash. you ever call my kids bastards and I'll fuck your world up. " I warned

"I'll have your ass arrested" she tries

"I ain't scared of the cops. besides, I'll tell them you threatened my kid's life and I was defending them since they are babies. besides, there are witnesses here that will side with me than you."

I shoved her away.

"get your shit and get the fuck out of here," I tell her

She scuffed and walked back towards where she came from.

"you alright darling?" Piney asked

"yea I'm ok," I tell him as walked over and picked up the diaper bag

Piney walked over and picked up Axel while Gage slept.

"where is she?" Ima asked

"where's who darling? Piney asked 

At that time Ima walked out.

"you fucking gash," Lyla says

"No one says good morning anymore," Ima says

"Why are you here?" Lyla asked as if it wasn't obvious.

"you don't want to know" Ima replied

I handed Gage off to Piney who walked away from where the girls were standing sitting the carrier down before he placed the now napping Axel back in his carrier.

"why him?" Lyla cried

"Marriage pussy is boring pussy" Ima says

I scuffed

she shot me a look as I handed the diaper bag off to Piney.

When Lyla lunged at Ima, Ima pulled a .38 out of her purse. right as gemma and tig as well as Bobby walked in. 

"I will blow a hole in your little yammy" Ima warned as she pointed that guy not only at Lyla but my husband and kids as well as Gemma and Tara. when her gun was pointed away from me I tackled and started wailing on Ima as I grabbed her own gun and pressed it to her temple.

"You fucking piece of shit," I said

"Easy baby," Tig said

"I'm not letting this whore get away with pointing a gun at our boys Alex," I tell him

"she isn't getting around you beat her ass and put the fear of go in her," he tells me

"you ever pull this shit again and my husband will not save your ass. do you fucking understand me?" 

She nodded her head.

I stood up and pulled her up by her head and walked her towards the door and tossed her out.

"now get lost," I tell her

She walked off and I placed her gun on the bar. before looking at Piney.

"You're son's ass is fucking mine Piney. I love and respect you but his bullshit almost got my boys killed and I'm not gonna let him get away with it. " I warned before I walked out hearing Gem tell Bobby to call Opie.

"baby listens to me, we will handle this. don't attack anyone" Alex says

I turned to him

"Opie fucked that whore knowing the shit she pulls. it's his fault she was here and our boys had a gun pointed at them. so you best believe I'm jumping his ass. you want to stop me good luck" I tell him as I stood there waiting for Opie to show up.

Right, when he did Gemma walked between him and Jax while Clay followed suit. right when Gemma was in the clear I punched Opie so fucking hard he went down.

"Woah" Jax says

I ignored him as Opie stood up and looked at me.

"How fucking dare you bring that trash here. do you have any fucking idea what she did? you better be glad she didn't have the chance to shoot cause if Gage and Axel were shot. your giant ass would've been mine. And trust me I'm woman enough to take your ass down" I said as walked back inside grabbed the diaper bag and the carries before walking back out and loaded my boys up then  I got in my car and drove off seeing Piney deck Opie ass before he too left.