12

"Alright fine go I'll bring her around during lockdown and you can give her the warning," he says

I smiled and gave him a hug.

"I care about you Opie as I do Jax. If I didn't I wouldnt have put the fear of God in Tara when I warned her like I will put in Lylay when I give her the warning. The two of you are the brothers I've never had so I will do what it takes to make sure you have people in your life that are there for the right reason and not wrong that will accept your life and not try to change you or it."

"I know Hars bars" he assures me

"Now the sooner you get porny here the sooner the warning gets done and over with."

He shook his head while rolling his eyes.

"Okay I'm gonna call her," he says as he drops his arms and walked off.

"Why did you two come into the kitchen?" Jax asked

"We were coming to cool off before we did more damange than what Harley had already done to druggize" Gemma answered

"No more fighting Harley or I'll bust your ass" Alex warns

"He's threatening me with a good time" I commented

Which made Tara and Gemma crack up laughing while Jax plugged his ears and walked off.

I couldn't help but laugh at Jax's reaction to my comment. Gemma and Tara walked off giving Alex and me some privacy.

I walked up to Alex and wrapped my arms around him.

"How pissed are you at me for what I said to your offspring?" I asked

"Not pissed at that, just mad that you decided to fight knowing you're carrying our baby" he answered

I pouted at him.

"I'm sorry. She was just being an asshole and disrespecting people that I care about."

"You can't risk harming yourself or our baby."

I nodded my head before I reached up and pulled Tig down to me and kissed him.

"I will forgive you this time but there better not be a next," he says

"What if I don't fight and just use a weapon?"

"As long as your not fighting and risking yours and our baby's safety that's fine."

I nodded my head and kissed him again.

Before I just rested my head against his chest as I hugged him to me.

"I know you called Fawn and informed her about Dawn coming here and her reason," he says

I lifted my head and looked up at him.

"I told you I won't let use you for money to get her fix."

"I know and I didn't. we just talked a bit she got pissed said shitty things then left."

"what claiming your not a decent father?"

he nodded his head.

"How could you be a proper dad if the mom kept them from you?"

"I know and I've told her as well as Fawn but only Dawn claims it's an excuse."

"Well, one daughter in your life is much better than none."

"that's thanks to you. I mean when you met Fawn she was a little hesitant but then you both go along perfectly and have an incredible bond."

"I'm surprised she and I didn't fight when I told her that her being in your life as well as you in here's is something she needs before something bad happens or it's too late."

"I am too, she hard headed but you matched her attitude and had her see from my standpoint of different things."

We stood there in silence for a bit longer before we walked off to see where everyone ran off to.

Some were working on cars, others were standing around talking while the kids were in the play area.

I gave Alex a kiss before I walked off to the play area where I pushed Kenny and Thomas on the swings.

"Will you become uncle Tig's princess?" Ellie asked as she walked over to where I was standing

"I probably won't be but that doesn't mean I won't have a little princess" I answered

"Aren't you and uncle Tig getting married?" she asked

"We are, but I'm not sure what my dress will look like" I replied

"Oh, she says before going back over to play with Abel.

I smiled as I kept pushing Kenny and Thomas.

I heard someone entering the lot and I looked up seeing a prius park and a skinny blonde climb out.

"that's dads girlfriend Lyla" Kenny tells me

"she treat you and Ellie good?" I asked

"she's not to bad. I mean she's got a son that's around our age" he replied

"if she treats you guys bad be sure to tell your dad. if he doesn't listen then call me and let me know" I tell him

"I will" he says

I knelt down between the too before calling Ellie and Abel over to where I was.

"you all getting hungry?" I questioned

they all nodded their heads.

" I can make you all some lunch then you guys can watch cartoons."

"Okay" they say

So I lead them from the play area and head inside where I find Happy seated on the couch watching some older cartoons.

"Well looks like Happys got the cartoons going , and I'm sure he won't mind you all joining him," I tell the kids

the walked off to join Happy while I head into the kitchen and scrouged up some lunch for the kids before I carried it off with Rat boys help.

"thank you for helping bring their lunch to them" I tell him as we grab their juice boxes and handed them over.

"welcome," he says before walking off.

I sit off to the side and relax watching the cartoons while the kids eat and enjoy their lunches.

"Hey Hars this is Lylay" Opie says gaining my attention

I stood up and walked over.

"Hi I'm Harley" I greeted

"Nice to meet you" she says

"you too" I replied

"well be nice and try not to chase her off" Opie says

I just looked at him before I turned my attention to a confused Lyla.

"Come let's chat" I say before walking away so the kids don't witness anything.