15

My pregnancy has been going splendidly. Yea I dealt with morning sickness which doesn't need to be called morning sickness when it's any time of day.

Anyways I've had some odd cravings that I never would eat before like peanut butter and pickles or Doritos and olives.

What Tig and I both like with this pregnancy is that I crave sex much more and half the time the slightest thing turns me on. Hell, when I was at the obgyn with Tig the tech wanted to do a transvaginal exam to make sure there wasn't sist or anything that could cause a miscarriage and when she lube that damn thing up and put it inside me I fought my hardest not to moan.

I looked up at Tig biting my lip a certain way that tells him I'm turned on and wanting sex. He simply leans down and kisses me softly before moving to my ear.

"I'll give it to you when we leave. And if you want I put a metal dildo up in you" he whispered before pulling back.

I simply nodded my head before grabbing his hand as I tried to think of something other than that device feeling good inside of me.

"Alright well from the looks of things there's no risk of miscarriage and there is no sist," she says

I smiled as she messed with the other things before she got up leaving the damn rod inside me.

She gave me a look that tells she knew what was going on the whole damn time.

"I'll give you two an hour. And trust me you can't hear in this room is soundproof. We've had plenty of mothers that get turned on with that device so I'll let your baby daddy make you scream" she says

"Thank you so dam much" I replied

She walked out locking the door. Alex made sure the blinds were all closed before he came over and fucked me with that rod. I closed my eyes and started moaning.

"Yes daddy, fuck my pussy" I moaned

"You're a dirty slut huh. Getting all horny when the tech is doing a vaginal ultrasound," he says as he starts to tease me a bit.

"I can't help it, I crave sex." I whined

"Daddy is the only one allowed to make you cum isn't he?"

I nodded my head.

"I swear I held it. I didnt come when she moved the rod inside of me."

He smirked before he placed his hand above my mound and really fucked me with that damn rod. And just like the Teach said he made me scream.

I freakin came as well as squirted. he fucked me some more before he removed the device making me whimper before I heard the sound of his pants dropping and he pushed himself deep inside of me.

"Nothing ever fucking beats this dick of yours daddy."

I closed my eyes enjoying him fucking me like I'm his dirty slut that's a sex addict.

"Cum in me. Please."

Opening my eyes I look at him and smile as he holds my legs up and finished off inside me after I coated his cock.

I hummed as he placed my legs down then carefully leaned over me and started kissing me.

"I still want to fuck more but wanna do it at home," I tell him

"Alright, baby, we'll go again at home. then maybe I'll go and get a special toy for your pussy so I can have you keep it inside like a plug."

I moaned at just the thought.

When we got home he did all that I needed him to.

With the number of times he's tended to my needs I felt that It was high time for me to tend to his so I set up everything I was wanting to do knowing that there was something he's been wanting to do for the longest time but we kept putting it off. But not anymore

I pulled him to me and kissed him

"When you have free time you and I are gonna experiment again," I tell him

He looks at me

"With what we've done practically everything," he says

I shook my head.

"No baby we haven't. We've been putting something off that you've been wanting to do for a long time and I'm gonna do with you. I am gonna pay you back by tending to your needs and doing what you've been wanting to do since you've done all I've ever wanted to do" I tell him

He looked at me a little surprised but then smiled and nodded his head.

I kissed him again as we laid curled up with each other as he rubbed my stomach and we talked about different things from my maternity leave when it gets close to time. The nursery, who besides him will be in the room with me and other things.

After we cuddled a bit we both got up and took a shower both of us cleaning each other before we stepped out got dried off and dressed.

"With the amount of sex you've been craving I'm surprised I've still got sperm left inside of me" Alex teases

"you don't always have to screw me. I could use Max, or do like you suggest and go get something to fill me up that will help aid my craving for intercourse" I replied

He looks at me and shakes his head.

"Not gonna happen, baby," he says

I smiled before we headed downstairs and started making lunch.

While the food cooked Alex hopped up on the Island and pulled me into his hold before turning me around so I could lean back in his arms as he rubbed my stomach.