17

Here I am seven months along feeling beyond huge. It's as though I'm carrying quadruplets and not twins.

When I was five months pregnant Tig and I found out I was carrying boys. which we are both happy about. 

After learning about our babys' gender Gemma took and started to plan a baby shower. I tried offering my help but she vetoed me and I said I was busy enough carrying the little guys and that if she needed any help she'd get it from one of the girls or the guys.

And that is where we are right now. I'm in a simple maxi dress with flats sitting between Ellie and Abel as we all have started playing games well I should say us girls along with Abel,Tommy, and Kenny since the guys was off in a different part of the club house probably drinking.

"Ok so I know we've not know each other very long but, I went ahead and got your twins a couple of onsies" Lyla says as she picked up a box and walked over to me.

I smiled as I placed my drink down and took the box.

"thank you" I say 

she nods her head before going back to sit.

I opened the box with Ellie's and Abel's help and I crack up laughing when I picked up the first onesie.

"It says did nine months hard time currently serving 18 months prole. my prole offers are doing life" I read out loud which had the others cracking up.

I moved to the other onsie and read it.

"I know I know but these Cheeks though" I read.

"Thank you Lyla I love them," I assured her as I placed the onesies back inside and put the box down before Tara came over with her box.

When I opened her box and picked up a black noise I snorted in laughter.

"Dude your wife keeps checking me out" I read as I kept laughing.

"read the next" Tara says as she sat back down with Tommy.

I picked up the next one and Awed.

"Mr. Steal your girl" I read

"Adorable" Lyla says

"well since we know you and tig got the bottles, the diapers, the bibs, cribs, strollers, and pacis. I got you the rest of the onesies."Gemma says

I read them all to myself before reading them out loud.

"handsome just like daddy, daddy's drinking buddy, I had boobs for breakfast what did you have, future ladies man current mommas boy."

After reading them aloud I placed them back in their bag and stood up making my way around hugging the girls and thanking them before I sat back down.

"Ok since things went backwards its time for games."  Tara says

"alright" I said

"we've got gusess who which is a game where we will guess weather or not it be mommy or daddy that says it or will do it. we've got treasure hunt, diaper guessing game, are you that baby, guess the baby food, & last but not lease blind diaper changing challenge" Tara says

"I'm gonna gross the guys out with the diaper game" I tell them

"what make them think your eating crap?" Lyla asked

the kids ewed which made meelaugh so much the twins started moving.

"its not actual poop" Gemma explained to them.

they all had the oh expression.

"we'll do that one then the teasure hunting one" Tara says

We all nodded our heads as she and Gemma went to get the diapers.