14

For the rest of the wedding, we all ate, cut the cake. I smashed some in Alex's face and he smeared it on mine before we got cleaned up and shared with the rest.

When the reception party came to an end everyone stood outside and waved baton ribbons in the air as Tig and I walked through them and got on his Dyna and drove off.

We headed to the cabin where we planned to spend a whole week for our honeymoon.

It was there that we went skinny dipping, we made love outdoors, we started doing food play kink, and we had passionate sex during a rainstorm.

By the time our honeymoon week was over Tig was covered in bite marks and scratches while I had some to as well as love bite on top of my breast, my thighs, And neck. While my labia had teeth marks as well as my ass.

I didnt want to ever leave the cabin neither did Tig but we had to for work and the club matters that were soon to arise if not already shown up.

Regardless of not being back at the cabin Tig and I still carried the honeymoon pleasure back to our place and sometimes at the clubhouse or my office after hours.

The whole risk of being caught made things even more exciting which when Tig noticed what it does to me he used it to his advantage.

Hell half the time when it was just us in the clubhouse he'd take me over the bar, on the pool table, in the church, the kitchen, the couch, the little stage where the stripper pole is.

And the whole time that occurred we knew the risk that one of the guys, prospects, or Gemma could walk through that door and catch us.

It just fired our passion and had us turned on even more.

Heck, he even took me in the garage on the roof and in the lot on the picnic tables.

We didn't care we were too caught up in screwing to pay any attention to anything.

And the one time we did get caught we didn't stop we just kept going as if they weren't there.

Tig had me up against the wall leading to the dorms. He was pounding away inside of me when one of the guys rounded the corner and caught us.

"Go to your dorm man, stop fucking Harley in the open," they said

We ignored him as Tig kept pounding into me lifting my leg high up so he could go deeper as I sucked the shit out of his neck, before pulling back and filled the empty hallway with my pleasure filed moans.

They finally walked off while Tig and I kept going.

"They seemed to enjoy the show" I commented when we both finished and fixed ourselves.

"Was hoping to catch a peek at your pussy or titties" Alex replied

"My pussy and titties are yours to look at," I tell him

"Damn right baby," he said then tapped my ass as we made our way back to where everyone else was.

The person that caught us was some prospect that recently joined cause when he saw us he shook his head.

"What's your problem kid?" Alex asked

"You two have no shame in fucking out in the open."

"Actually we were in an empty hallway, you're the one that came nosing around where you shouldn't and stayed to hopefully caught a peek at my wife" Tig replied

"You two fucked in the dorm hallway?" Jax asked

"Yea" I replied

He laughed and shook his head while the others laughed and held their beers up to us.

"If you have an issue with how things go around here then remove the kutte and fuck off," Alex says

He did just that before he threw it right at Alex and walked away.

"Hey, fucker" Alex called after the kid.

He stopped and looked back at Alex.

"You got a problem with me?" Alex questions

"I have a problem with you claiming someone that isn't yours" the prospect replied

"This is my wife who I have every right to claim when and where I want to," Alex tells him

"No she's a croweater who is fair game yet you had to snatch the whore up," the idiot said.

Without a warning of any short Tig lunged at the guy and started beating the shit out of him.

"Take it to the ring. Now Tig" Clay ordered

Chibs and Opie pulled Tig back as Happy and Jax picked up the dumb shit and carried him outside to the ring.

I walked up to Alex removed his kutte and took his rings. I had him look at me and I kissed him before he walked off to go beat the dipshit's ass again.

By the time Tig was finished with that guy he had two swollen eyes, a broken jaw, what looks to be broken or bruised hands, a broken nose, and a busted lip.

Two of the other prospects came and escorted the guy. dropped him off at a hospital before they came back.

I took Tig to his dorm and cleaned him up before making love to him.

"Watching you kick his ass got me so wet daddy. My poor little pussy was just weeping with the need of being fucked" I moaned as I bounced more and more on him before he flipped us over and railed me.

I closed my eyes and relinquished in the pleasure he was bathing me in.

We laid there kissing as our limbs were tangled together.

"Dumb mother fucker called you a whore to my face," Alex says

"well, you showed him otherwise."

Alex kissed me again before he rested his head on my chest. I trailing my fingers up and down his back as we laid in comforting silence.