27

six months had come and gone and in that time our boys have grown and become quite the little babbling babies that they are.

It's crazy to me how much things have happened. I've learned new things about myself. I've done things I never thought I'd do and I experience love in ways I only thought would only happen to me in my dreams.

Alex is so amainzg. he's anazmng father whose done more then make up for lost times with Fawn. he's been there when he's no busy with the garage and Club. he's hands on every single change he gets and I love him for it.

When it comes to me he's such a freak in the sheets. he loves to experiment new things. and we both came to love being filmed.

We keep our identity hidden just in case these films get leaked and we've done roleplay. 

right now he's planted bweteen my legs slurping and sucking my clit and core making me crazy.

I am sitting there looking at him smiling as well as moaning.

When I feel him add some fingers to the mix I really start making sounds.

"Daddy..." I moaned

He looks up at me and I notice his ocean eyes darked like to Ocean when there's a storm raging.

"I need you deeply in me. I want more babies. please.. please" I plea and beg

He pulls back and kisses my clit before withdrawing his fingers. I grab his hand and suck them clean before I fist his hair and pull him up to me. I bend meeting him half way till he pushes me back and shoves himself inside me.

my head fall back and my body responded in ways that I never known it could.

"You want more of my babies inside you ?"

I nodded my head once my body straighted out.

"Please daddy I want em" I begged

He grabbed my face.

"Look at me" he orders

I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"Alex I want to carry more of your babies. please" I tell him

He leaned down and kissed me roughly before he held my hands down and became a wild beast. I was so lost in euphoria I didn't know if I was coming or going. I just felt the intensity of the pleasure before the tightness of the knot twisting more in my stomach till I broke then twisted again as I had more and more 

I wasn't sure what it was that set me off into a fit of passion. it had me  tearing a up a bit which was caused Alex to start to slow dow ntill I shook my head.

"I'm not in pain baby. these arent tears of pain." I tell him

He nodds his head and picks right back to the pace he was going.

I smiled as I leaned up him coming down meeting me half way and kissed.

" I'm just lost in pure passion that I'm crying tears of happiness and love. " I tell him when I laid my head back down.

He said nothing just kept going as he buried his face in my neck.

I freed my arms before I wrapped them around him and bent my legs up more giving him a new angel which allows him to press deepered inside of me.

"there's so much I want to say yet I can't find the words to express how much I love you and..." I trail causing him to lift his head an look at me. 

I reached up an cupped his face.

"you Alex are my true love, something I had never thought I'd ever have. to me it was just fairy tales people would tell their children to make them believe in love and hope to find it. and for the longest time after looking for so long I never found it so I started giving up but then that day I walked into that room a spark of hope ignored when you talked. I just had to look at you and hear your voice to know that I was hooked." 

I gasped when his tip poked my womb.

"the shit I've been through before I saw you was things I thought was the only way i'd be able to find love even if it was for twenty minutes or half an hour. But seeing you walking in that Exsam room I knew I had to have you and make you mind. I knew that this was my last shot at happiness. just looking at you I was beyond hooked baby. I was a goner."

I smiled as I teared up a bit more as did he.

"you gave me beautiful boys and showed me how to love and that how and who I am isn't anything bad. that there is someone in this world for me that I can and have given to myself fully with no doubts or questions about what will happen when we wake up. that there will never be any forms of regret or displeasure between us."

I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"You coming into my life Alex was and is the great thing that's ever happened then we had our boys and they two are the greatest and best thing to ever happened to me."

He kissed me again before he pulled out and turned me on my side and wrapped his arms around me pulled me right up against him as he held me.

"you, Gage, Axel, and Fawn are my world. without you, I'm nothing. with you, I'm everything and someone."

"I swear I'm never leaving. I'm never gonna stop loving you and being there for you Alex."

Nothing else was said nor did it need to be the remaining time we were laying there.

Our boys were spending the night with Fawn and Koz, which was their request since they wanted  Alex and me to have some time alone.