9

My gosh, the sex that Alex and I have is so freaking good I never wanna stop having it. Hell, half the time sex is better than lovemaking cause when we screw we get freaky and kinky. But when we make love it shows how much we love each other.

Just two weeks ago Alex and I indulged in a little BDSM experimenting and let me tell you, he fucking dominated my ass so freaking good I was pleading and begging for him to end the sweet torture and to be allowed to cum but he told me no and that I had to hold it.

We take turns dominating each other and half the time when I dominate him I freaking sit on his face when he tells me it's my thrown.

We've tied each other up, we've used nine tails, we've used wax on each other, we've blindfolded each other and used nipple clamps.

It serious is the greatest sex I've ever had. Alex is the best lover one could have.

Now here we are at Gemma's dinner talking and cutting up. I'm trying to keep from moaning as Alex is three fingers deep inside me. And so far I've done a damn good job of not giving the pleasure away.

I've managed to have a poker face when Alex pulls this shit on me around people so while he's rubbing my g while we are in the presents of guests or his brothers they won't know that I'm brink of an orgasm or two.

"So Harley when are you and Tig here gonna be having some babies?" Gem asked

"Hopefully in due time. I mean it's not from lack of trying and it's not like either of us can't." I answered

I swear with how good Alex is fingering me  I'm gonna blow. I just want him to go under this table and ravish me till I squirt his favorite juice in his mouth then cream all over his tongue before he licks the rest out of my pussy.

" you must be a freak in the sheets to handle Tig" Juice comments

"Wouldn't you like for find out juice boy" Alex says

At that moment I clamp my legs as I feel my orgasm hit.

"Lets move this to the living room" Clay suggests

Once everyone disappeared into the living room I open my legs so Alex can remove his fingers.

He maintains eye contact as he sucks and licks his fingers clean.

"Mother fucker"

He laughs before kissing me allowing me to taste myself.

"You're not being fair right now. How would you like it if I stroked you till you was sponsoring a raging boner then had to go and deal with the others?"

"Whip me at home," he says

"I'll put your dick in a chastity after I get what I want out of it."

He closes his eyes and moans.

"I love when you talk dirty to me," he says

Shaking my head I give another kiss before we headed off to join the others.

I giggled before we went and joined the others. that was talking about something I didn't catch or pay any attention to.

I excused myself and headed to the bathroom to clean myself up a bit before I washed my hands and went out back where the kids were.

"Who wants to play hide and seek?" I asked

"Me" Abel answered

"I do" Ellie replied

"Me too," Kenny says

"Me," Thomas said

"Ok I'll count and you all hide, just be careful," I tell