16

After work I headed to the Lodi intimacy shop where I picked up a few items before I headed home and read over everything on the items.

I learned which position would be comfy for people whose doing backdoor sex for the first time. I learned the type of lube will not only help with the easing of the buttplug or dick but will also bring pleasure to the male companion as well.

I unscrewed the lid of the bottle removed the seal before taking a wiff of it smelling the fruity scent that it gave off.

"Are you sniffing lube?"

I capped the lube and screwed the lid on before I looked over at Alex.

"it gives a fruity scrent off. beisdes I was curious I mean its gonna be on my ass and I don't want it to make down there rachy smelling that instead of enjoying the pleasure that will come we'd be disgusted with the smell off it and spend wahts suppose to be our first time doing anal  in the bathroom emptying our guts" I defended.

"I was gonna use baby oil" he says

"yea, no. that's not gonna go on or up my ass" I replied

He laughs before he came over and looked at the items I got.

"why a butt plug?" he asked

"it will aid in opening my back door so when you get to it then you'll be able to slip it out and ease right into place" I answered

"and the others?"

"you said you'd get something for my kitty, so I did it for you and the panties are candy, so you'd be able to eat it off me."

He looked at all the items while I messaged with the buttplug before I got up and went to clean it following the proper directions before I headed back and handed it to Alex before I dropped my pants and crawled on the bed and leaned my lower half down so it was just my ass in the air as if I was presenting myself to him.

He grabbed to lube and added a little bit to my anus before smearign it around the hole before he put some of the plug coating it the slowly started to push and settle the plug inside me.

I laid there taking soothing breaths as I relaxed my body so it wouldn't be painful.

"How are you doing?"

"its not bad so far. I mean I've relaxed my body so it would go in with no problem."

He pushed the plug fully inside me and I moved around a bit moanign as I felt it inside me.

"flip over and lay on your back see how that feels" ALex instructed

I slowly fliped over and laid down gaspingas I felt the plug move within me before it settled as I laid my hips down.

"feel good?"

I nodded my head as I bit my lip closing my eyes loving the feeling of it inside me.

"when we do this how would you like to lay?"

"we can do it different ways. doggy, mission, or sideways."

"I'll do which ever you want."

"I wanna try all three. I mean this is my thank you to you for doing all I've wanted to do."

He lays beside me as he rubs my stomach.

"You dont need to do this as a thank you. it's my job as your husband and ol man to tend to you as you've done with me.

I looked at him.

"I know that. "

"thank you for doing this."

I smiled and nodded my head before I moved a bit causing myself to moan as I faced him on my side and brushed my hand along his jaw before I lifted my head up and kissed him.

He wrapped me up in his arms and kissed me back.

After a few minutes, I moved around moaning as I got back on my hands and knees wanting to do Anal in this position.

"I wont ram into you and cause you any pain. I'll take it slow and ease in there." he says

I nodded my head in understanding before I watch Alex strip down which makes me wetter then what I already am.

he looked at me and chuckled a bit before I got back in the bed.

"I love how just watching me strip or do the littlest things get you so damn turned on" he commented

Like you was when I was sticking that bite mark on your ass" I replied

He nodded his head while laughing before he eased the plut out of my butt and tossed it before he positioned himself properly and slowly eased himself into me.

My muscle was trying to fight and push him out. I closed my eyes as I reached down and grabbed his leg.

I didn't even have to look up at Alex to know he's got his eyes close. It's a habit of his when he's feeling pleasure or receiving it.

I moved my hand from his leg and softly started rubbing my clit till Alex got settled then I moved my hand back to his sac and messages it for a bit.

"you ass feel so damn good" Alex praises before he starts to pull out then push back.

he takes his time allowing me to get used to the anal invasion before I tap his leg letting him know he can pick the pace up.

When he really starts moving that's when the pleasure and feeling intensifies.

I turned my head and gripped the sheet as he kept going. When he reached down and started rubbing my clit the knot in my stomach started to twist getting tighter and higher before I finally combusted.

He pulled out of me and pushed into my kitty coating himself in my orgasm which made him moan.

"where do you want it?"

"where you always let go."

He leaned down over me and kissed me softly as he released deep inside of me.