Chapter 20: Grace

I watched him climb up the ladder, I opened the window and helped him inside.

" did you bring them?" I asked. He cursed himself. " I forgot the condoms." He said. I was going to cry, what does he mean he forgot them?

He saw my tears trinkle up and he wiped my face. " baby I was kidding, I brought them and your toys." He said making me excited.

He started moving closer to me, licking his lips. " You did so well the other day." He brought his hand up around my neck and put his hand through my hair. He tilted my head back, I let out a whimper right before he kissed me roughly. 

He bit my lip, earning a gasp from me. He drawled my bottoms lip out slowly and kept eye contact with me.

I hadn't even noticed but seconds later he was placing the vibrator on my panties right on the good spot.

" oh my god." I rocked my hips and it only felt better. He sat down and put me on his lap. "you want to have some fun?" He smacked my butt. He rubbed it instantly right after. He saw me biting my lip and knew I like it.

He opened my robe and let it fall, he then pulled my panties down.

" what are you going to do?" I asked. " test your limits." My eyes widened. What does he mean by that?

" it won't hurt?" I asked. He gave my butt another smack and I moaned. Out the all things I moaned! The way he would rub the spot right after felt amazing.

" not at all." He grabbed the vibrator and pushed it inside the hole he was in the other day. " ohh." He placed my hands on his shoulders. He gave my butt another smack and I felt down there get wetter.

" can you cum like this Gracie?" He asked repeatedly landing smacks on my butt. I cried out into his chest. He laid back with me on top do him. My cheek was against his chest.

" R-River." He landed another smack on my butt this time I felt the vibrator slip out of me.
I frowned and he kissed me instead. " it's ok baby, you're just so wet." He put the vibrator back in and kept smacking my butt. Which I thought would hurt but with the vibrator and the stings it felt surprisingly good.

He started rubbing me down there and brought his hand back up. They were coated and glistening. I could see it dripping on his fingers. " see how wet that made you?"

" taste it, it's sweet." He leaned his head down and whined. I opened my mouth and he put his fingers in. He used his free hand to continue smacking me. I want to scream his name right now.

" River." I whimpered into the crook of his neck. " you need to cum baby?"
" mhm." He started smacking harder. I screamed into my mouth as I continued to suck his fingers as he smacked me through my orgasm.

"You tired, or are you up for more?" He rubbed my red butt. I shook my head and he unzipped his pants. It wasn't soon until I felt something poking my vagina.