30

"Chilly, are you stalking my insta?" Madelyn laughed as she was sitting on the sofa at Mason's house. A few of the boys were also there to play fifa and have a rest from training.

"How did you know?" Ben asked, realising he had just been exposed.

"Because when you liked someone's post from last year, they will get a notification." She chuckled in response.

"What were you doing stalking my girl's insta anyway?" Mason chimed in all of a sudden. Madelyn's heart fluttered as he called her his girl.

"Don't worry Mount, you have got nothing to worry about, though Maddie who is that brunette girl in loads of your pictures?"

"That's Lily, my best friend, and yes she is single. Oh my god Mase, we should set them up!" Madelyn jumped up off the sofa in excitement. "We should all go out tomorrow night or something, then I can introduce you to her."

"Sounds good, thanks Maddie." Ben said as he high fived Declan.

Hot baddies

3 members

Maddie

Box park shoreditch tomorrow night

8pm be there or be square x

Archie

I'm in!

Lily

Me too!!

Who else is coming?

Maddie

Just Mason and 2 of his friends

Lily

Regular friends or football friends?

Maddie

You will have to wait and see 😏

Lily

MADDIE I NEED TO KNOW

Maddie

WHY

Lily

INCASE THERE WILL BE FIT FOOTBALLERS

Maddie

Ok they might be footballers

Lily

OMG i'm so excited

"Do I look ok?" Lily asked as she walked into Madelyn's room.

"Shit you look so hot!" Madelyn replied, "that top was made for you wow."

"Please tell me who is coming," Lily said, doing puppy dog eyes to try and convince Madelyn.

"Fine, it's going to be us and Archie, as well as Mase, Declan Rice and his girlfriend Lauren."

"Is that it?" Lily asked, looking a little disappointed.

"Oh and Ben Chilwell, did I forget to mention him." Madelyn replied sarcastically.

"No way! Ah, I am so excited now!" Lily skipped into the living room with a huge smile on her face.

"They seem to be getting along quite nicely." Mason joked as he and Madelyn saw Ben and Lily kissing by the toilets.

"I would definitely rate our matchmaking skills," she replied, laughing leaning against Mason. The night so far had been a total success, with Madelyn's friends getting on with Mason instantly and of course Ben and Lily hitting it off instantly. They were all invited to go back to Ben's, however Declan and Lauren needed to go back home for their dog, Raffa. Archie also left meaning it was just the four of them. They all had a few more drinks and played a couple rounds of very competitive uno. All four of them were a little bit too drunk to go home and Ben offered a room for Madelyn and Mason to stay and a room for Lily, however Madelyn noticed that Lily somehow ended up in Ben's bedroom that night, and she immediately told Mason what she saw.

"I knew it!" He laughed. "Tonight has been so fun, your friends are really great, baby."

"It's been amazing, and we know Chilly definitely likes my friends!" She giggled and Mason flipped her over so he was now lying on top of her and began kissing her passionately.

"Mase, but we are in Chilly's house." She protested as things were becoming more heated.

"Nah he won't mind. Plus they can't be the only ones doing it tonight, that's not fair." She couldn't argue with that logic.