34

Everyone had their own mini villa, and they were all next to each other, like on one big family holiday. Madelyn thought they were gorgeous, as they had an all white interoeri and long windows that looked out to the sea as well as large pools in the garden. Lily spent the night on the sofa at Mason and Madelyn's villa as Ben had rather boldly assumed that she would want to stay in his villa with him, which she obviously outright refused after the way he treated her.

After a sleepy morning and a quick pre breakfast trip to the supermarket to get some supplies, the three of them ate breakfast outside by the pool.

"Doesn't breakfast on holiday just hit differently?" Said Madelyn while enjoying a big bowl of fruit.

"Definitely, it always slaps." Mason and Lily agreed.

"Oi oi, neighbours!" A voice from the next door villa which could only be the one and only Declan Rice.

"My guy!" Mason leapt up and jumped over the small hedge to embrace Declan in a hug.

"Would you believe it has been just under 48 hours since they last saw each other?" Madelyn laughed. "You would think they hadn't seen each other in years. You know sometimes I think that I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves me to be with Dec!" Both girls laughed as Declan came and sat with them and they finished their breakfast.

"Guys, we have rented a boat for today. If you want to join us?" Declan asked.

"Who else is coming?" Lily asked.

"Chilly and Luke." Declan replied

"I'm in, as long as there's champagne!" Lily said, much to Madelyn's surprise and she and Mason agreed to come as well.

The vibes on the boat were amazing, and just what the boys needed after a tough few months. The sun was shining, music was blasting and drinks were flowing. Slowly, over the course of the morning, Mason and Madelyn noticed Lily and Ben slowly gravitating towards each other, and nobody else had really picked up on it except the couple.

"I bet you that those two will shag tonight." Madelyn said to Mason quietly. Mason laughed in response.

"I bet that they will have shagged by the time we get off this boat." They both were laughing. "Did I mention that you look so hot today."

"I was just going to say the same thing." Madelyn giggled as Mason pulled her in by the waist giving her a kiss. "I really fancy you in those shorts."

"I bet that we are going to shag by the time we leave this boat." Mason smiled, and Madelyn laughed in response, although she couldn't quite tell if he was joking or not...

They all spend the day swimming and sunbathing and exploring the cute coves and caves around the Greek island, not to mention lots of tzatziki and hummus was consumed. In the early afternoon Mason noticed Ben and Lily disappear into the boat about a minute after each other, and he nudged Madelyn and said,

"Hey Mads, I think you owe me five quid." As he gestured towards where Ben and Lily had gone.

"Maybe I was thinking of re-paying you in a different way." She whispered in his ear and simultaneously traced the inside of his thigh with her fingertips.

"Sounds good to me." He whispered back as excitement tingled through his body, and soon they too had followed in the footsteps of Lily and Ben, disappearing into the cabin of the ship...