𝟶𝟹.

𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥.

two am and your here at your shared bedroom laying down at your bed staring at the white ceiling with colorful stickers

two am and your here at your shared bedroom laying down at your bed staring at the white ceiling with colorful stickers. Headphones at your ears listening to music.

Also wondering, why the hell would your mother would abandoned you both?

Is it because of her habits? Always gambling but will lose afterwards. Lots of debt that she held because of that.

You were just 10 years old when that happend.

"Adopt them Miyo, there a pain in the ass. All they do is eat in my house. I don't need them anymore so take them away and don't ever let them try to see me again. I Despite them."

That was the last thing you hear after you evesdrop to them at the living room.

So mother didn't loved you two? 10 years of living with mother, giving loves to the both of you was just an act? You really thought it's not. Mother loved you, but that was fake.

All of her affection towards to the both of you were fake.

Just an act.

But you can't hide the fact the there still a hint of sympathy you feel towars your mother.

Maybe, just maybe all of those hurtful words that your mother said was all lie.

But your hatered towars your mother was overwhelming you. Saying that you depite her how she despite you.

"(Y/n) its 2:30 am and you're still awake" Your twin said looking at you

"You told me to sleep early and yet you're the one who was awake this whole time" She said as she remove the head phones from your ears.

' Cause your crazy, yeah, I can't take it (no)
Just wanted to see you naked'

when those lyrics of the song entered her ears, she look at you with a weird expression but you just gave her an innocent smile

"You're in a middle of your thoughts and yet that song was the one playing?"

"What are you talking about my dear sweet sister?"