𝟷𝟷.

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭

"let's ride that one!" you said as you point to a ferris wheel while holding a pink bear plushy, your left cheeks that had stickers in it while you take izana's wrist who had a (f/color) bear plushy with stickers on his right cheeks as he tried to...

"let's ride that one!" you said as you point to a ferris wheel while holding a pink bear plushy, your left cheeks that had stickers in it while you take izana's wrist who had a (f/color) bear plushy with stickers on his right cheeks as he tried to walk properly through the large crowd to not let you out of his sight.

"you're enjoying this to much dumb ass slow down!"

"this is just a once in a life time so might as well have fun!"

wanna know what happened to the two of you and why did you guys ended up here wanting to ride a ferris wheel?

well to make it clear, izana wanted to go to the amusement park to maybe treat you back like how you treat him.

it's not because he felt bad for wasting your money for him, he just felt like it. weird yes?

and plus you have been multitasking by studying and training with him plus babysitting two little boys.

mrs. oyama insists that she can take care of his child while you go have your time and study for the upcoming exam but of course you gotta help your auntie to earn money, besides mrs. oyama can't say no so she let you be.

that's why there's this time you babysit them while studying and to your luck the kids don't mind- the fact that they also study with you was just sweet.

did izana told himself that he also wanted to know you better? yes he said that, that's also one of the reason why he bought you here to have fun.

which you gladly accept it- you can't missed seeing izana wanted to hang out with you. this is ones in a life time so might as well enjoyed it since maybe this would be the first and last time you'll see him being a good person.

while the two of you arrived you didn't hesitate to pull him to different kinds of rides and games that had a price if ever you won.

the pink and (f/color) bear plushy was the price from a game the me the author don't know what it called but it's a game where you had to put the three ring to the one pole without missing it which you did. two times actually that's why.