𝟷𝟼.

𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

having friends by your side and will never leave you was one of the best feeling, you felt like a cool person or something that someone was able to be friends with you till the end

i can tell (well maybe) that there's two kinds of friends, yes there's different kinds of friends but let's just focus with this infamous one ok?

a friend were the type of an extrovert maybe? well it's based in my experience but anyways it's the type of person who had a lot of stamina that you'll started to think that she's an immortal or something.

you can vent to them when you had a bad day or you just wanted to let out your tears and they will listen to you and will be your shoulder if you need them.

they will respect your decision if you indeed wanted to be alone but if the word 'i love you' suddenly came to their phone out of the blue we'll expect them to teleport right away.

they would match your crazy attitude just to make you happy and be felt an important person to them. they will also follow you even if it's something crazy like burning a car down or ring a doorbell at the random house and run away after that.

friends will do anything just to make you happy and let you feel an important person to them but of course not all friends are that right?

a friend who will all kind and an acting angel towards you, will be at your side whenever they need you but at the back of their heads were long devil horns and an ugly features.

they will laugh through your corny jokes but deep inside they hate it and found it annoying.

if you did tried to vent to those kinds of friends of yours they will try to change the topic than you'll just joined them since you don't want them to feel bad.

will talk mean thing about you from behind your back but when it comes facing them, they will act nicely and kind towards you as if they didn't just spread rumors about you.