𝟶𝟽.

𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

there's this day called 'lucky' and 'unlucky' day

lucky day because you had nothing to do like you can just lay down your bed waiting for your death to visit you, or like you can do whatever you want since you got your monthly allowance from your parents.

unlucky day like you had a lot of things that was waiting for there turn to be finish- or maybe there's a lot of embarrassing things happened in just one day, you got scolded about something and forbidden you to use any gadget and just stay inside your room or maybe go out and have some fresh air.

well today is your not expecting day if that is the right word.

you were just casually walking back home with your sister when suddenly the scar guy came in front of you two.

introducing himself as kakucho hitto- your friend.

of course aiko was confused about it, she remembers all of yours friends to the back of her palm but this guy right in front of you two?

he even bow respectfully like how you said the other day that your sister is not a joke.

aiko stared at him for a few minutes that feels like an hour, nevertheless she sigh and considered kakucho as your newly found 'friend'.

while the whole time you were just standing there watching there interaction to eachother, sweating so bad that aiko might do something stupid to him but to your relief she didn't.

so you decided to go with kakucho saying to 'hang out' with him and of course at first aiko didn't let you that fast.

even kakucho said that you will be fine if he's on your side politely and to your surprise aiko let you. does she starting to trust kakucho? this is definitely fishy.

or does kakucho had this super natural powers that he able to make aiko believe him?

and after that you and kakucho went somewhere that you don't even know where.