𝟷𝟿.

𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫.

ᵘⁿᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ.

after the rejection day a few weeks, it had actually made a huge impact- or is it? i don't really know

yagi ume, the brunette girl who was deeply in love with (l/n) aiko had completely went to another school not wanting to see her face again. her heart had been broken into pieces because of her and seeing the purple haired female made it worse.

her friends who was still at the same school were flaming with anger towards aiko but aiko doesn't give a fuck about them, she'll just scared them away and that's all.

of course those girls were scared of her, they wanted to make fun of her but because of aiko's scary aura they can't do it or else they'll be in deep danger.

yuuji is doing fine, he's still (y/n) friend and was glad that he's slowly moving on. he doesn't want himself to get hurt.

(y/n) was glad that yuuji was not bringing about the 'rejection' topic like as if that never happened- of course she felt bad but accepting his confession even though she had no feelings for him would be worse.

they say winter are one of the favorites weather because of the white snow according to childrens who loves playing outside, whether it's cold or not.

white snowflakes that kids love to play snowball fight or maybe make snowman and snow angel.

laying down that had smile on their faces thinking oh how fun it is to be a kid, no problem and all you need is to have fun and fill your memories with happiness before shit started.

「 嵐 」

"snow!!"

at the quiet household of (l/n), they also need to spend the rest of winter with the family such as cooking since its winter and cold.

with the oyama brothers coming along with there mother since the kids wanted to see you and maybe play with you to the snow- but maybe that would be changed.