𝟶𝟿.

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐭

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐭.

it's been weeks when you join tenjiku and started training with izana

so far- no friendship development has grown to the two of you, and it sucks.

even though you tried to be friends with him but he keep trying to run away from you completely avoiding the phrase 'wanna be friends'.

he doesn't want to trust anyone anymore, he hates being betrayed.

he wanted to be strong, he don't want any help from those people who will betray him afterwards. and you're might be the one that's why he will let you give up of you trying to be his friend.

while kakucho on the other side already warmed up to you for a bit. he seem to found comfort in you somehow.

sometimes having small talks here and there when you had your five minutes break.

you were planning to ask about izana's past since you quite observed him from afar because of curiosity.

his eyes seem empty, he was searching for someone to understand him but he keep denying about it saying that he can do it by himself.

he want someone to stay by his side without betraying him but again, he can do it alone. only him.

that's why he built this gang named 'tenjiku' to achieve what he wanted to achieve.

but hey, this is you were talking about named (l/n) (y/n) who hates giving up. you'll do anything to let him warmed up to you and trusted you.

so you decided to meet up with him at the place where you two met- it's a mini park by the way.

you plan to hangout with him that maybe- just maybe he warmed up to you even for a little bit. you haven't seen him smile- well his smile were fake or sometimes he's just completely mocking someone.

you wanna know about him more so that would be your mission for this year.

four months from now on, you and izana should be friends after four months- before new year.