𝟷𝟻.

𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬

𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬.

"poor you, your dear big sister is not here to save you"

at the playground, three little boys were surrounding a crying purple haired kid who just want to wait for her dear big sister.

her sister went somewhere to buy drinks because of the heat that summer was giving.

but right after she left, three kids that was two years older than her decided to bully her just to felt they're the ones who will soon ruled the earth.

every kids dream about being a higher up or rule the country but they just ended up being a janitor or a poor man in debt. that dream of them is pretty big isn't it.

"m-my sister will protect m-me! she promised me that..."

the purple haired kid tried her best to be tough around them as she stand up backing away as she waited for her (h/c) haired sister.

the boys laughed as they slowly approached her again.

"where's your little sis-"

"over here nuisance"

they turned around seeing a (h/c) haired kid that was almost looked a like the kid they bullied.

she stands up straight with a plastic in hand that had cold drinks and a popsicle with her both hands on her hips.

a random boy with blonde hair laugh and held his stomach followed by his fellow friend while she just look at them not really care about their laughing session.

how dare they insult her precious little twin sister, these kids should be thought by their parents but if they haven't had any parents then she will be the one will give them a nice lesson.

the blonde boy put his hands to his chest as he act scared completely mocking her.

"i-i'm scared, i don't k-know what t-to do"