𝟶𝟻.

𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

The ray of the sun with the not that harsh wind kissing your (s/c) skin tone and your hair smoothly flying backwards

You were at the rooftop of the school reading a manga that you really wanted to finish it already because of the interesting plot.

Your sister Aiko was with her girlfriend at the back of the school doing couple things- well that was everyone says whenever a person is in a relationship status.

Why don't you make friends than? Friends that you made just ended up betraying you and you had enough.

Why bother to make friends if you had your sister and a friend at the same time? And besides food, manga, anime etc were the ones who made your day.

Yes you help students but that's that. Even though they ask you to be their friend, you'll just come up with a lame excuse and gave them an apology smile. You're just glad they respect you- you hope.

So fuck friend and just spend the rest of your days alone while imagining of you and your beloved fictional characters.

Ok back to Aiko.

It's been 2 weeks since the two of them entered in a fake relationship and surprisingly it's was doing good.

And because of Ume's stupidity, she has been trusting her girlfriend that whenever Aiko did a mistake Ume will just forgave her and everything is back to normal.

Aiko didn't expect this- well she knows that Ume is a dense girl that can't recognize the fake attitude the she gaves.

This maker her job easier. She's 101 percent sure that Ume will break into pieces when the times come.

And she can't wait for that, she's been itching to beat the shit out of her.

While you were at the middle of reading the school bell suddenly rang that causes you to flinch a bit- who wouldn't though? Your mind were being occupied with important things than a sudden sound interrupted you. Looks like your brain didn't malfunction that well.