𝟸𝟹.

𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮

𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮.

after that day, izana hasn't show himself to you or even kakucho- well how are you going to know what's on their fucking mind if they're hiding from you?

it's just not fair after izana telling you to leave tenjiku even though you don't want to. you don't want to because you promised to yourself that you'll be staying at his side whatever the situation is and that's what's your going to do- find a way to be on his side again.

you accept the consequences of joining tenjiku for aiko's safety and to serve izana but this wasn't part of the deal he talks about.

it's stupid but you really wanted to know why- well it's not like your expecting him to cared for you no not at all. asking why wouldn't be that bad right?

「 嵐 」

resting your head at the table while thinking of something you could think of, you're currently at the library staying there for a few minutes waiting for your sister who went somewhere.

somewhe? yeah she's probably beating someone up since someone challenge her, aiko would like to declined it since it's too childish of them but knowing that you'll get involved well there's no running away.

you sigh once again before smacking your forehead to the table three times but not that everyone could see you- well someone did actually.

"(y/n)-san? ehh.. are you ok?" you look up to see the black haired male looking at you with a worried expression while you just wave a hand to him telling him that you're find.

he sigh and seated beside you resting his head at the table as well "you've been over thinking lately, if you need help i'm here" you stare at him before broking into a small smile as you leaned your elbow at the table putting your chin to your palm.

for some reason, yuuji felt deja vu right now. it felt like this event that was happening was already happened a long time ago but this one is new while the other one is old- he was just a stranger back then but he's a close friend of yours now.