𝟷𝟽.

𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.

after having a conversation with izana last night, izana felt more comfortable towards the (h/c) haired girl honestly

if someone decided to approach her without his permission he'll shove them away and will held her in a protective way.

the heavy weight completely vanished when she help him about his problems and was glad that she's here with him.

all of the executives of tenjiku saw the change of their leader- or should i say their king that the members/servants didn't failed to noticed it.

they felt fear and nervous whenever izana approach them but if she suddenly came out of nowhere and will ask izana about something- the atmosphere completely change that made their eyes all wide.

and if she's not there by his side, the atmosphere came back as they want the (h/c) haired female to come back.

even kakucho himself can't believe on what his seeing.

firstly izana was cold towards her, secondly he started opening to her from time to time and thirdly, he became to comfortable towards her.

and the fact she did that in just three months!? how the hell did she do that? teach him sometimes.

her energy charisma made izana change in those months that he himself can't believe it.

he doesn't see her as an useful pawn for him to win this battle, he sees her as his beloved queen that should be protected at all cost.

a queen that will help him and will always stay by his side no matter what the situation is.

and her named was (l/n) (y/n), the girl who gave her comfort and let him feel how to be in a peaceful place, he felt being loved by someone who will be there for him.