𝟸𝟸.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬.

at yokohama

at yokohama.

a bleach-blonde haired male can be seen at the top of the building with his legs crossed as he gaze below him while the other two males was just staring at his back.

"i'm.. under so much pressure" he stated as his hanafuda earrings sway.

"(y/n)'s hunch was right, that you would come visit me.." he spoke once again before standing up "kisaki"

"you know what that means?" izana stated standing up straight before continuing his words "let the trouble come"

"why did you come?" he asked the guy named kisaki that has a blonde hair wearing glasses before answering his question "because that's my revenge"

the answer that izana received made his lips form into a small smile as he stare at him from the corner of his eyes.

well, isn't it exiting. defeating him would make him more happier than ever after he took everything from izana.

everything that izana should keep was stolen from that guy that he hated from the beginning.

「 嵐 」

walking out of the school after having an exhausted day of tutoring more than two students, you sigh as you look up at the sky thinking about an important thing.

today's the eleventh day of february and valentines can be seen around the corner- well it's not like you're going to give it to him no definitely not.

wasting your time baking a chocolates and giving him card that full of compliments to a walking red flag? no definitely not never.

"building a circus?"

you slightly flinched as you turned around seeing aiko with her hands inside the pockets of her lab coat walking from behind you with the same stoic place.

a faint red hue was painted to your cheeks that aiko can clearly see it that all of your thoughts was just all lies.

"wha- what do you mean!" you asked her pointing an accusing finger in front of her while she just scoffed smirking.