𝟶𝟾.

𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫

𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫.

students had been struggling these past few days because of studying

exam has been peeking through the corner of their eyes reminding them that one day he'll pop out of nowhere and we'll make you suffer.

those smart students who was stuck at the library or maybe at their room, they can be seen studying every lesson just to make their parents proud even though they're smart enough to ace the test just by looking at it.

and those students who will study for a few minutes then will complain saying 'i gave up this is hard i'm tired' like not to be rude but all you did was read a few things that your brain can't even memorize it.

and there those students whose not that smart but also not that dumb- the fact that they can mix studying and looking at there phone then the results of their exams are not high but also not low.

you were one of those students whose not smart but also not dumb.

yes you sometimes tutor those students who was struggling to understand this one lesson but of course all human being isn't perfect right?

sometimes you fail sometimes not.

you've been at the library after the school bells rings since you wanted to be alone and at the same time study about the past lesson that will surely appeared at the exam.

you hate studying to be honest but you also don't want to fail.

studying a lesson and at the same time reading a manga since you're really eager to finish this one manga that had hot guy- cool plot. yeah.

and since there just a few students who like to hang out here at the library like just looking around or wanting to be alone like those anime protagonist who will seat beside the window with their headphones on. ehem.

and those smart ass who has been flooding with smartness that can suffocate anyone because of it.

your sister can't join you right now since she had things to do.