𝟸𝟶.

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

ᵘⁿᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ. ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵍʳᵃᵐᵐᵃᵗⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵉʳʳᵒʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐⁱˢˢᵖᵉˡˡᵉᵈ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ.

another year means new lifestyle and new motto in life, you need to do what you didn't do last year since you don't had the energy to do it

another year also means you gotta let go of the truma pass and live a new life, forgot about those people who hurt you like a bitch and move on.

i don't really know what to write next but let's get to the chapter shall we?

「 嵐 」

"c'mon aiko, walk down the stairs and let us see your beautiful kimono!"

you shouted from downstairs as you put your hands to your waist also wearing a kimono, it's a (f/color) color with a big ribbon from behind your waist and a (pattern) pattern from your left sleeves reaching to your lower abdomen of your kimono.

you were the first one who finished wearing your kimono that you and auntie bought from the mall without aiko- why? because she hates wearing kimono and would like to wear a simple gray sweater and black pants.

"(y/n) right aiko! get down from there!" you heard your auntie shouted as she walk down the stairs wearing a short kimono like she's still a eighteen years old teenager.

"aren't you like, thirty six?" you ask her while she look at you with widened eyes offended about the comment you gave her.

"minus six! your auntie here is a hot bitch" she babbled flexing every inch of her kimono doing different kinds of poses that you found it weird.

than footsteps can be heard averting your gaze where a grumpy aiko walk down the stairs wearing a pink kimono with sakura all over them as a design as she stand up putting her right hand to her waist scratching the back of her head with her free hand.

"aww aren't you look adorable my niece! and stand like a lady!"

"shut up you teenager wannabe" aiko grumble not really offended about your auntie's comment that the author forgot if i gave her i name or not.