𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.

"mr oyama! remember me? i'm the mother of the family you helped a year ago! we're really thankful"

the mother of the family stated as she bowed her gratitude to the dark blue haired male who smiled and bowed back.

"it's my duty to give justice to innocent people like you ma'am"

he waved her goodbye as the dark blue haired male entered a bakery shop that was owned by his older brother.

the sky blue haired male look at the door where he heard the bell rang and saw his little brother as he laughed and gave him mochi's from him.

"good work today kaede, you've change- like a big difference you had completely change" kaede's brother stated chuckling while he just sigh and took a bite of the mochi he received.

"daisuke, aren't you going to close your store? it's near midnight already" he said as he losses his tie for a bit and took another bite ignoring his brothers protest about calling him 'big brother'.

"yuuji-chan was supposed to get his order-"

"i'm late!"

the door suddenly burst open seeing a long black haired male panting as he tried to regain his breath and leaned to the counter.

daisuke took the food that yuuji ordered while the male give him his thanks.

"already had a job?" kaede ask while yuuji just sigh scratching the back of his head "still no, c'mon daisuke just let me work at your bakery!" yuuji pleaded the younger male while he just bonk his head causing a loud 'ouch'.

"your studying will go to waste if you didn't found a job, (y/n)-chan would probably told you the same thing"

looks like daisuke did the wrong thing.

the atmosphere suddenly change being gloomy just by the mentioned of her name.

kaede was the most affected of them honestly, (y/n) was the second person who understands him even though all he did was do a little action that she understands and he was happy about it.

but after knowing her big sister figure died, he lock himself inside his rooms for a few days because he didn't believe that she died even though he saw her laying figure at the hospital with his own eyes.

"ohh.. uh sorry" daisuke said as he took his apron out and started cleaning getting ready to close the store "then i'll be going now, thanks daisuke" yuuji said saying his goodbye don't want to be all gloomy again.

it's just unbelievable that kaede and daisuke's sister figure died.

that's why kaede decided to be a lawyer since that was one of her dream while daisuke choose to ran his own bakery shop, their mother didn't stop them since she understands.

while yuuji was trying his best to get a job and show it to (y/n) that he successfully achieved his dream like how he promised to her.

「 嵐 」

at the place where a tan male always stay whenever he wanted to clear his mind off to someone.

the moonlight above him with the street light as his source of light and the faint sound of water as his background sound.

he's currently with the purple haired female who she pushed herself to accompany the male.

"(y/n).. look at that star it's look like the shape of a triangle.." the male started pointing at the star his talking about.

"izana, i told you stop comparing me to my sister. my useless mother named me aiko not (y/n)"

aiko was surprised when she saw her sister cold body laying down with her eyes closed, she even denied that it wasn't her sister- it wasn't (y/n) but it's her and what happened had already happened.

she even accidentally punched izana that she didn't even regret even one bit.

「 雨 」

"does my sister deserve to die izana!" the purple haired teenager shouted before giving him another punch straight to his cheeks while the blonde male that had a tattoo on it's temple tried stopping her.

"she should protect me, stay by my side but if she wanted to be with you than i don't have i choice.. but dying because she wanted to save you? I'LL NEVER ACCEPTING THAT SHIT EVEN FOR A FUCKING MILLIMETER!"

but before she can even punch him one last time her auntie came stopping her from doing so along with mrs. oyama and her two sons.

"aiko that's enough, leave him alone" auntie stated as she patted the female's shoulder trying to ease her down while mrs. oyama apologize to the male who tried stopping aiko and to izana.

「 雨 」

"i still need to fix some things at the coffee shop" aiko bluntly stated as she stand up and walk away but izana's voice stopped her that made her annoyed.

"don't leave me again (y/n).. please stay.. " this was her last straw before grabbing his collar shaking some sense in him.

"izana, my sister is dead! (y/n) is fucking dead! just stop comparing me to her and fucking move on!!" she shouted while izana just look at her with his empty eyes.

no, (y/n) was just beside him a few minutes ago? she was also pointing at the star a few minutes ago before confessing right? right.. that was twelve years ago.

"aiko." she turned around to see kakucho walking towards izana, aiko let go off him and walk away.

"i don't want to see your face ever again izana"

kakucho look at aiko's figure before vanishing into the shadows while he just stand beside izana who was holding a certain (f/color) bear plushy.

he just wanted to see her you know? see (y/n) again, he wanted to see her smile, he wanted to get pat once again, he wanted to fell the warm feeling he get whenever the two of them shared laughter.

but he can only imagine those kinds of things, he can only dream about those things. marrying her would be impossible.

even if he wish to the stars above him, that wish will never be granted because it's impossible.

「 雨 」

"i just wanted to dance with her at the middle of the night once again. "

「 雨 」

"whenever night came, it doesn't mean that it will always give you comfort. night can give you pain that you weren't even expecting it. you can rant and let out your emotion when night came with the person you like but that doesn't mean you can always do that. because sometimes those people who you trusted has shorter lifeline than yours."

︎ 「 嵐 」