𝟷𝟶.

𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞.

after that hangout of you and izana, well it was quite fun just enjoying eachothers present and throwing eachothers question from time to time

and of course your hope level of becoming his friend just increased, it's not that bad to had high expectations right?

and of course you yourself didn't expect izana to warmed up to you even just little bit- of course it takes long to convince him as you tried to hangout with him more to let him know that he can trust you.

and it did work! talk about big brain.

but the thing is you tried convincing him for one month! and the fact that he only warmed up to you for just a little bit is a low price. but at least he did trust you like a one percent so yeah be proud of yourself.

the other executives of tenjiku also saw the change of relationship of you and izana.

they usually saw you asking him to be your friend and yet izana would just turned around to ignore your questions.

but this day was weird, you approach izana but not asking to be his friend- but asking him to hangout with you.

they were already praying their prayers that time but what shock them was izana nodded and shove your face away from him as he walk away leaving your happy self jumping around as you walk to kakucho.

did you just poison him or something? i mean you look like a witch- an attractive witch.

especially rindou was shocked, he doesn't mind by you annoying him- it's weird but he's fine with it and after seeing you had successfully took izana trust was new to him.

hey! it's not like he had feelings or something, he just enjoyed your annoying presence that's all so that jump to conclusions.