𝟸𝟷.

𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

ᵘⁿᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ. ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵏⁱᵈⁿᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵘʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ.

"let's get out of he- iza-chan that's fucking illegal!"

now what happened? well honestly even i don't what happened i just write it whatever comes inside my small brain so let me tell you what's inside my brain.

you and izana were at the mall for a little shopping since there's a new manga realised and since you had enough money to buy it then let's go buy it.

you insist izana- who was actually trying his best to court you since that was aiko want.

you can't blame him if doesn't even know what that courting thing is, you guys like eachother so being a couple already doesn't count?

and plus izana haven't felt this feeling so maybe courting her would be a little to hard for him- but he's the king of course he'll do anything to court you and to heard the word 'yes' coming from your lips.

you don't had a choice but to accept what aiko wants, knowing eachother first was the her first reason and you can really say no to that since she's is. you haven't quite know him yet even though he rant his problems to you sometimes, there's still things that he hasn't told you yet because he's uncomfortable or not really want to tell anyone which you gladly respect it.

you asked izana to accompany you to the mall to buy things which he of course accept it, he doesn't like it if anyone but him accompany you. there's to many old man scattered around the area and he want you to be safe than sorry.

yes he's busy and he would definitely choose that over you but that can wait right? he'll accompany you for a while before going back on what's his doing.

now what do you mean about izana doing 'illegal' things? well i mean he always does illegal things but what exactly it is other than beating the shit out of people who disrespect him?