𝟷𝟾.

𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

ᵘⁿᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ.

rejection was one of the scariest thing that an in love teenager don't wanted it to happened if ever they confess to the person they love

if they got rejected it's either they don't care at all saying it fine or maybe that teenager who'll probably cry.

they got rejected, they doesn't give a fuck about it. reject them all you like since they had a list of the person they love that soon they'll confess to them- it's a lucky if one of them returned their feelings.

while the other who got rejected, they'll try to not cry their tears out and just walk away saying 'it's fine' and after that their friends will comfort their friend crying.

it's actually weird when you confess to someone but they didn't returned the feelings since that person they love doesn't even know them- no offence but how the hell would they returned your feelings? it's a luck if they also feel the same even though they don't interact with eachother.

they is also normal ones like 'it's fine, friends?' then the next day they'll act like nothing happened, the confession didn't happened.

others who received the confession is... i don't know? someone actually confess to me and i don't even know how to reject the dude but anyways.

they would probably reject them nicely saying 'sorry i only see you as a friend' like they bought a whole ass adrian with them but at least the teenager they reject accept it.

while the other would actually reject them in a rude way, saying rude things like reasons why they rejected them- it's pretty rude.

this one is pretty an awkward one like how the hell would they reject them? reject them without hurting their feelings?

that's actually the case for our yuuji guy right here, it's been two years when he developed feelings for you and three months in a haft when he had the chance to be your friend.