𝟶𝟺.

𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

While you were doing your assignment even though the deadline was next week- well let's just say that you prefer to finish it earlier so that you can have a lot of time after you finish all of them

Your phone made a 'ting' sound that perked your curiosity and you regret checking it.

It was your ex-boyfriend with his new found girl taking a selfie of a place that you two used to spend time together, he posted it in Instagram with a caption 'spending the rest of my day with the love of my life'. How cringe since he one's used that phrase to you.

Wait- you thought you already cut all of your connection to him and yet you saw his post from your phone? Ohh wait it's just a dummy acc. For what though?

You sigh and closed your phone continuing on what you were doing.

It's been 3 years and you're glad that you can easily moved on in just 7 months even though your relationship with him were 1 year and he just wasted it by cheating with a girl.

「 雨 」

You were walking to the library to barrow more books for you upcoming exam.

You have been focusing to your studies this past few weeks that you don't even had enough time to spend time with Liam- your boyfriend.

But you're glad that he understands you and will support you until the end.

You were really thankful to have him honestly, even though you two were in a relationship for 1 year meaning it's still a fresh relationship but you're greatful that it was processing smoothly.

While you finished having the books you needed you decided to go back home since Aiko can't a company you because she's 'busy' doing something.

You open your shoe locker, spotting a letter. You opened it and read it.

----------

𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵h𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭.