Chapter 26: River

She actually made me do it. I'm driving to the party wearing a sully costume and she's looking sexy in her boo costume. She put her hair in pigtails just like boo. And I'm glad she didn't choose a revealing costume.

I stood the car on the street next to the house and turned to her.
"Remember what I told you?"

She turned her body to me fully.

" don't take a drink from anyone but you, don't leave your side, do go into the bedrooms or bathrooms, and do go near Jason, what did Jason do?" she said. " Jason is an slut."

I got out and opened the door for her. " I thought only girls were the sluts." Jesus Christ. " well Jason is a man Whore." I corrected. I grabbed her waist tightly as she clung to my side.

" can I eat food here?"
I shook my head. The team invited some college students for the community college, and the entire high school, I don't trust them.

" But I'm hungry." She pouted. " don't eat anything here and I'll get anything you want after, birthday girl." She nodded her head with a smile. I pressed a kiss to her forehead and she hugged me. " you okay?"
" I love you so much River." Fuck I'd die for her come back and die again all for her.

" I love you too." I bent down so she could kiss me.

I held her hand and we made our way through the kitchen to get her a drink so no one even asks her if she wants a drink.

She stayed to my side as I made her a drink. She put her hand in the pocket of my onesie I had on. She cuddled into my side as I poured her a sprite into a cup.

" don't set this cup down ok?" I hand it to her. "ok." She nodded and took the cup.
" oh come on River you know we won't do anything to her." My co-captain of the team, Finn came up behind us.

She cocked her head back to see his head and she moved in front of us. " birthday girl." He held out his hand for her. He took her hand and placed a kiss on her knuckles. I'm going to kill him.

" t-thank you." She blushed. " how old are you turning?" He asked. " 19."
" Woah 19? River your girl is older than you?" He laughed. " you have fun ok?" He told her.

She nodded and he gave me a smirk before walking off. " I like him." She looked up at me. "Of course you do."